Topic: 4x07 *Spoiler*

This was a funny episode.. I loved the outcome of the video that made House look like a warm and caring hero tongue

But damn, how mean wasn't it when he fired CIA-chick!

Go 13!

Re: 4x07 *Spoiler*

this was one of the best episodes so far. i had to laugh out loud several times. my son actually left the room .... big_smile

and the movie outcome ... hilarious!!!! house deserves that!!! big_smile

i just can't believe how great and constant the writing is. i can't remember an episode of house, i didn't enjoy.

daluwe wrote:

this was one of the best episodes so far. i had to laugh out loud several times. my son actually left the room .... big_smile

and the movie outcome ... hilarious!!!! house deserves that!!! big_smile

i just can't believe how great and constant the writing is. i can't remember an episode of house, i didn't enjoy.

Yeh i agree tottally, I dont watch alot of shows, probly about 6-7, theres certain episodes of some I just bore of an get tottally distracted by something else.

House however, I enjoy throughout the entire episode, then when its on channel 5 a year later, i enjoy the entire thing again. Hugh laurie makes the show, hes just so incredibly fun to watch.

Another big thing is, most shows u can predict, maybe not entirely but at least slightly. You can predict house at all.

Its just brilliant!

I just can't stop watching the finishing scene... "I became a doctor because of the movie Patch Adams" big_smile:D

I was actually a little disappointed by the last few episodes, but this one was slightly better.

It's still one of the best shows at the moment.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5149cf67031b7d86de2645fec02721b4