Topic: The Tudors

The Tudors

http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/03/16/100316124220217150.jpg

I'm not sure if this has been posted somewhere, but episodes 1 and 2 of season 2 of the tudors have been leaked:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1172356
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1172359

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5149cf67031b7d86de2645fec02721b4

Re: The Tudors

I'm pretty sure this has been posted nowhere, because episodes 1 and 2 of season 4 of the tudors have been leaked:

http://www.rlslog.net/the-tudors-s04e01 … r-xvid-ffp

Anybody watching this? Season 4 will be the last season with the last two (of the six) wifes of King Henry XIII. Since it's on Showtime we see many nakkid ladies big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: The Tudors

medieval age ladies? all hairy and... ack gotta run to puke...

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Tudors

godzionu wrote:

medieval age ladies? all hairy and... ack gotta run to puke...

OK - now you outed yourself for never seeing any episode - you would be pleased big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: The Tudors

Indeed, several of the women on this show are absolutely gorgeous.

This week preairs of season 4 episode 1 and 2 have been leaked.

Re: The Tudors

BlackBox wrote:
godzionu wrote:

medieval age ladies? all hairy and... ack gotta run to puke...

OK - now you outed yourself for never seeing any episode - you would be pleased big_smile

i have a very good imagination. medieval ages -> church ruling everything ->everything is sin -> do i have to explain more?

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Tudors

godzionu wrote:
BlackBox wrote:
godzionu wrote:

medieval age ladies? all hairy and... ack gotta run to puke...

OK - now you outed yourself for never seeing any episode - you would be pleased big_smile

i have a very good imagination. medieval ages -> church ruling everything ->everything is sin -> do i have to explain more?

Please don't. Your making a fool of yourself now. The show is not a documentary from the 50's it's a Showtime 2009 production wink
And your argument is exactly the reason for the existence of the church on england. Because King Henry didn't like the pope - imagine why big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: The Tudors

BlackBox wrote:

And your argument is exactly the reason for the existence of the church on england. Because King Henry didn't like the pope - imagine why big_smile

imo the Anglican church is also quite strict. ok whatever. i know it already very well that everything they show in tv, even show's from history are hardy a depiction of that time reality. they have way too good dental care, their clothes look way too new etc., etc. whateve...

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Tudors

Just wanted to say - it had a great run, I really enjoyed the show during those years and I'm very pleased with the last ep, very touching :).

Re: The Tudors

well since i have nothing to watch atm i started to watch this series. it has started quite ok. the only problem is that there are too many characters and to remember who is who one needs to watch it quite often.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Tudors

3rd and 4th season are a bit boring (i'm 4x03 atm). i really loved season 1 and 2. and i loved Anne Boyle a lot. kings other women were kinda boring and not as pretty. and they don't show as much as Anne did tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Tudors

ok finished watching this show. nice one overall. tho not all historically correct it still depicts the Tudors time during Henry VIII very well. Showtime has invested quite a lot of money in this show and done very well. i enjoyed this one as HBO-s Rome.
but i still remain on this thought that 1-2 season was better than last 2. 8/10 from me.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist