Topic: Cross over consitencies

Anyone else have trouble ignoring the fact that they used actors from Eureka and then proceeded to cross over the two worlds tongue. Love both the shows but this irritates me slightly.

“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I’m awesome. I’m your bro—I’m Broda!”

Re: Cross over consitencies

Nah.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

haven't seen Eureka so it does not bother me either tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Sicarius wrote:

Anyone else have trouble ignoring the fact that they used actors from Eureka and then proceeded to cross over the two worlds tongue. Love both the shows but this irritates me slightly.

When I first learned that they would use actors from Eureka in Warehouse 13, I was like: Nooo.. it would be perfect to do a crossover between these two shows, and now they will ruin that possibility! Why!?!

And then they to the frakking crossover anyway.... YES, it bothers the crap out of me!

godzionu wrote:

WTF - Eureka is a must see for you - go download and watch it instantly!!! big_smile

Mxyzptlk wrote:
Sicarius wrote:

When I first learned that they would use actors from Eureka in Warehouse 13, I was like: Nooo.. it would be perfect to do a crossover between these two shows, and now they will ruin that possibility! Why!?!

And then they to the frakking crossover anyway.... YES, it bothers the crap out of me!

These two shows have quite the same vibe so a cross-over is really a good idea. Although I liked Fargo more in Warehouse 13 than Claudia in Eureka. If you watch both shows these kind of plot twists are refreshing and funny and if you don't watch one show you may find it irritating because you don't get the jokes. And if you don't watch either show - well that you misfortune tongue

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

BlackBox wrote:
godzionu wrote:

WTF - Eureka is a must see for you - go download and watch it instantly!!! big_smile

Mxyzptlk wrote:
Sicarius wrote:

These two shows have quite the same vibe so a cross-over is really a good idea. Although I liked Fargo more in Warehouse 13 than Claudia in Eureka. If you watch both shows these kind of plot twists are refreshing and funny and if you don't watch one show you may find it irritating because you don't get the jokes. And if you don't watch either show - well that you misfortune tongue

The crossover is a fantastic idea and both shows are good ( Eureka is GREAT ) the issue is that they have used actors as opposed to characters so they had Lupo's actor playing a criminal which makes no sense.

They should explain it away with the Einstein/Rosen Bridge that would be funny smile

“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I’m awesome. I’m your bro—I’m Broda!”

BlackBox wrote:
godzionu wrote:

WTF - Eureka is a must see for you - go

so are a lot of shows. it's on my to watch list. i'm sorry i'm weak, but i have a life sometimes.

"Avenge Me."

Crossing over was obviously a pretty new idea, so I give them 10 for trying (plus I really enjoyed the Fargo/Claudia couple, thus furthering my argument that Allison Scagliotti has all the markings to become a nerd muse - being fair, all women in W13 are beautiful). All casting choices made before the crossover need to be forgiven, especially when you think of the budget SyFy works with.

Fun about the crossover is the stuff about time travel, where HG Wlls says is only possible as a mind warp and Eureka's plot is based on the opposite.

Everybody lives, just this once, everybody lives!

godzionu wrote:

ok i have seen both episodes on both shows now. and it still does not bother me. i actually liked Claudia better in Eureka than Fargo in Warehouse 13.

"Avenge Me."

BlackBox wrote:
godzionu wrote:

ok downloaded, seen it. i wouldn't call it a must see show.

"Avenge Me."

There is no must see show. But Eureka is fun - maybe you got a flash because watching all episodes back to back could be a little overkill wink

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

BlackBox wrote:

There is no must see show. But Eureka is fun - maybe you got a flash because watching all episodes back to back could be a little overkill wink

well i wouldn't say that. i'm quite sure that if i would watch warehouse 13 or fringe  back to back i would still love it.

"Avenge Me."

BlackBox wrote:

There is no must see show.

Firefly...............................................

Mxyzptlk wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

There is no must see show.

Firefly...............................................

i disagree. The Big Bang Theory is a must see show.

"Avenge Me."

Both excellent shows - but you'll live without watching them wink

BlackBox wrote:

well people live without any technology (like Amish) and are ok.

"Avenge Me."

BlackBox wrote:

Blasphemy!