Topic: 6x13

well , things are coming together...
Good episode overall although not as good as last week's episode...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 6x13

not too bad of a episode yes.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 6x13

i think it was better than last weeks ep for several reasons:
stuff blew up!
jack set down with locke (creapy).
stuff blew up!
sayid clipped desmond (maybe).
stuff blew up!
jack jumped ship.
stuff blew up!
sawyer got screwed lol
stuff blew up!

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 6x13

kalapkaki wrote:

i think it was better than last weeks ep for several reasons:
stuff blew up!
jack set down with locke (creapy).
stuff blew up!
sayid clipped desmond (maybe).
stuff blew up!
jack jumped ship.
stuff blew up!
sawyer got screwed lol
stuff blew up!

rofl. indeed big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 6x13

Jack couldn't have survived that mortar blast... Maybe he died and MIB/Locke resurrected him while carrying him to safety... He said, "You're with me now"

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: 6x13

Daemonius wrote:

Jack couldn't have survived that mortar blast... Maybe he died and MIB/Locke resurrected him while carrying him to safety... He said, "You're with me now"

we saw he didn't die so very unlikely beside that , Jack already said he isn't going to leave if that what Locke/MIB wants them to do...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: 6x13

So "locke" whoever he is now, admitted to being Jacks father running around in the bushes from the earlier seasons, and that the person has to be dead for him to be able to do it....Does that mean all the dead people that hurley has been speaking too (like Michael last week) were also Locke/man in black or is hurley really seeing the dead that are caught on the island?

Re: 6x13

I believe what Locke meant was something like "to assume someone's body I need him to be dead"... Hurley is really seeing the others, or to be more precise their spirits since obviously the island is not done with them yet, although they're dead. And for the Island to be done with them they need to serve a purpose i think, like steering Hurley in the right direction...

I hope I made at least some sense here smile

Re: 6x13

Also IIRC the dead body has to be on the island befor BSM can assimilate their bodies. And Jack's father and Locke were brought to the island by Jack. Hurley is seeing all kinds of dead people including Jacob.

Nice episode indeed - many questions answered, but still too many open. I don't like the fact that Kate and the other regulars seem to be less involved in the story line now.

And I still don't get the flash backward/forward/parallel. Those story lines are interesting but weird - how is this supposed to come together? yikes

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 6x13

I was hoping they would show us who the final recruit for the candidate was in this episode. I guess they meant locke's last recruit.

Really interested in knowing how the parallel worlds converge. any thoughts?

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7a9584fc8aa4f78c4a1d64995c65740c

Re: 6x13

i think this is all an alien experiment with those people. they are in some sort of sleep/trance and they are manipulated to do weird things tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: 6x13

BlackBox wrote:

Also IIRC the dead body has to be on the island befor BSM can assimilate their bodies. And Jack's father and Locke were brought to the island by Jack. Hurley is seeing all kinds of dead people including Jacob.

Jacob died on the island, it would be awesome if BSM was fooling Hurley into believing he was Jacob and tricking him into furthering his plans!!!!

That would rock.

Re: 6x13

godzionu wrote:

i think this is all an alien experiment with those people. they are in some sort of sleep/trance and they are manipulated to do weird things tongue

proteinnerd wrote:

Jacob died on the island, it would be awesome if BSM was fooling Hurley into believing he was Jacob and tricking him into furthering his plans!!!!

That would rock.

and the two together would make for a sweet ending  yikes big_smile but i still think it'd be funny if they all come in to one big story with V and FlashForward cuz they're all going to be done for with this season lol and scrubs

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: 6x13

why no LOST this week?

Re: 6x13

ABC aired a rerun of 6x09 neutral

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 6x13

There are 4 airdates left, last episode is a double...that airs sunday 23rd... maybe they didn't want to end the show before the spring season ends

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.