Topic: Lost 6x11

emm what?

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: Lost 6x11

cmon, theyre gonna send Desmond back in time or to the other side (his conscience) so that he can accomplish some mission so save the island, i assume sinking it.

"city morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

Re: Lost 6x11

godzionu wrote:

emm what?

Yup, my thoughts exactly...

Re: Lost 6x11

seriously WTF????!!!!

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: Lost 6x11

I think it's the other way around...I think it's to keep it from being sunk.

Re: Lost 6x11

Actually , from my point of view , things are more clear now (a little bit more).
We know about (at least) 2 timelines - the first is the one with the crash of flight 815 and eventually ended with the nuclear bomb at the 70's (or some other time) and the second one is the new one created by the bomb in which 815 did not crash and returned to L.A.
Now , I don't remember exactly but I believe that the only ones that have those 2 timelines glitches are the one who weren't on the Island while the bomb exploded (I could be mistaken - I'm not sure).
Now if you take Desmond which already survived a massive magnetic event and already gave him the ability to see events (past seasons - could have caused him to see parallel timelines ) is a logical option to get connected to the other timeline - why? that's the main mystery...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: Lost 6x11

XtazyMike wrote:

Actually , from my point of view , things are more clear now (a little bit more).
We know about (at least) 2 timelines - the first is the one with the crash of flight 815 and eventually ended with the nuclear bomb at the 70's (or some other time) and the second one is the new one created by the bomb in which 815 did not crash and returned to L.A.

so what was Desmond doing on it?

XtazyMike wrote:

Now , I don't remember exactly but I believe that the only ones that have those 2 timelines glitches are the one who weren't on the Island while the bomb exploded (I could be mistaken - I'm not sure).

wha'? (cuz someone has to ask the hard questions)

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

8 (edited by XtazyMike 2010-04-07 18:59:26)

Re: Lost 6x11

kalapkaki wrote:

so what was Desmond doing on it?

wha'? (cuz someone has to ask the hard questions)

1.don't know and don't care - he was there only in the second timeline , in the first one he was already on the island entering the numbers at the hatch.

2.only charlie (which is dead on the first timeline and thus wasn't on the island while bomb went off) and Desmond which was with penny at that time (If I'm not mistaken) - have these timeline glitches where they see images from the original timeline...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: Lost 6x11

XtazyMike wrote:
kalapkaki wrote:

so what was Desmond doing on it?

wha'? (cuz someone has to ask the hard questions)

1.don't know and don't care - he was there only in the second timeline , in the first one he was already on the island entering the numbers at the hatch.

2.only charlie (which is dead on the first timeline and thus wasn't on the island while bomb went off) and Desmond which was with penny at that time (If I'm not mistaken) - have these timeline glitches where they see images from the original timeline...

yeah the Desmond on 815 still not making sense (yet) but now i'm getting the glitch you were talking about.Daniel was dead but what about his mother?wasn't she still on the island in the '70s?

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: Lost 6x11

Yes , I forgot to write about Daniel , he was my 3rd example...
And yes ,  Daniel's mother is an interesting case ,  back when the oceanic 6 needed to return to the island , they came to her , she has understanding of the island that is still unclear to us.
It is still unknown if she knew about Desmond and Penny's relationship at the original timeline or just overheard Desmond ask about her before the party and tried to stop it since Penny is her stepdaughter.
She is a mystery also , I can't give a rational explanation about her actions...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: Lost 6x11

if we say that the point of nuclear explosion in th 70's is where the timeline splits, so Daniel's mother should be dead in both timelines also linus and the dahrma people. ???

I Am The Inevitable Conclusion Of My Past

Re: Lost 6x11

Why dead??

We know they didn't die ,everyone that didn't belong to that era pushed back to their "original" time line and on the "other" timeline , there was nothing to make Dahrma people to stay in the island and nothing to make flight 815 crash...

Again , it looks more rational to me , I just tried to explain what I understood

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25

Re: Lost 6x11

the timelines are actualy flashforwards wink eloise hawking is one of the V's lol and charlie is a sleeper for the cylons cool so there you have it,nothing complicated.....right? tongue

in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7ab5ba166955e2a079b4c02b695a86a5

Re: Lost 6x11

no no no!!! charlie causes the flashforward  big_smile
and Penny is a doctor not Shepard

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6336/neuserbar1.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=2eaef4368573d410af8aec9cef95ee25