Topic: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

rofl. nice to see 1st time Sheldon and Raj hanging out. and Sheldon kicked ass in the end of the episode tongue
ohh and Penny's nipples tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

Not bad, not bad.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

Spoiler

Hulk sad! sad

don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f3328b27e18bdad65428dcb26b3b9ba3

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

Sheldon is amazing wing-men

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

I was a little disappointed with this episode. Not bad, but I have seen a lot better

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

This was like the best episode ever. Sheldon was learning Finnish !!! Suck that swedes tongue

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

Daemonius wrote:

This was like the best episode ever. Sheldon was learning Finnish !!! Suck that swedes tongue

i was thinking that, you finns are lucky, when he did that. But it was still nice to hear at least some language that is similar to estonian tongue, like i said in other thread.
it was nice to hear Sheldon to say: "koera".

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

kaibren wrote:
Daemonius wrote:

This was like the best episode ever. Sheldon was learning Finnish !!! Suck that swedes tongue

i was thinking that, you finns are lucky, when he did that. But it was still nice to hear at least some language that is similar to estonian tongue, like i said in other thread.
it was nice to hear Sheldon to say: "koera".

pitsu tongue its Spot in english big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

well finnish is very similar to estonian when on pronunciation. even quite a lot of word are same. only finns like longer words than we do tongue
ohh and another thing. we have some words similar, but they mean absolutelt different tongue
just 1 example.
hallitus in finnist means in estonian something is rottening, and in english it is govenrment tongue

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

paisley1 wrote:

That's awesome, I was thinking of you guys right away when I saw "FINNISH" on Sheldon's book.  Did he pronounce the words correctly?

Oh, and I absolutely loved this episode.  ROFL!

i'm no expert on finnish, don't know the language, but for me it sure did look like he was pronouncing words correctly. (what am i talking here, it's Sheldon, of course he was pronouncing correctly! big_smile )

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

kaibren wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

That's awesome, I was thinking of you guys right away when I saw "FINNISH" on Sheldon's book.  Did he pronounce the words correctly?

Oh, and I absolutely loved this episode.  ROFL!

i'm no expert on finnish, don't know the language, but for me it sure did look like he was pronouncing words correctly. (what am i talking here, it's Sheldon, of course he was pronouncing correctly! big_smile )

The word grapes was a bit off, other were pretty good for someone not native to finnish. He nailed the word for come in

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

paisley1 wrote:
Daemonius wrote:
kaibren wrote:

i'm no expert on finnish, don't know the language, but for me it sure did look like he was pronouncing words correctly. (what am i talking here, it's Sheldon, of course he was pronouncing correctly! big_smile )

The word grapes was a bit off, other were pretty good for someone not native to finnish. He nailed the word for come in

Sweet, it's cool to be able to just ask you guys that and get the truth from the horses mouth, so quickly.  So cool Daemonius!  lol.  That's a very satisfying geek moment for me.  I heart the interwebs!

Winning combination with the Green Lantern lantern/ring and Hulk gloves.  Such a funny ep.

hells yeah big_smile

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

Re: The Big Bang Theory S03E12 [spoilers inside]

I most liked the Hulk - Sheldon big_smile
And the double-date-scenes were also brilliant smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001