Topic: New posters

Here

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: New posters

man i remember how hardcore i loved lost when they found that statue of a three toed statue. and when they were watching security footage from another station on the island and a guy with a a freaking eyepatch appeared. i dont love it as much now. but bah gawd i cant wait to see the final episode and how they decide to end it all

That's because we are getting answers to the hundreds of questions Lost has given us. And like a lot of literature, the experience depends on the imagination and your interpretation. People were boo-ing a lot about Lost because so many things were left unanswered, now we get decent answers and most people are like: meh.

I concluded that Lost just isn't for everyone. It demands a viewer that pays attention, has a lot of patience and trusts the writers. 95% of the viewers don't have that...

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4

nivalis wrote:

stalker, actually.. i feel the same.

phuncz, i dont know how to say it, but i liked lost more when i saw it as.. intentional spaghetti code. the mystery was to study it and find out the structure. what i fear they are doing now is redirecting a lot of the GOTOs, leaving out a big portion of the code and then just one big GOTO to the last line which uses some random earlier variables run through a function that modifies said variables to become "the answer".

wow, that was one of the geekiest metaphor(Is it right word?) i have ever read. but explains perfectly what you mean.