1

Topic: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

Was it just me, or was that dialogue when Echo and Galena got on the motorcycle like one from "The Matrix"?!

Galena: "Do you know how to"?
Echo: *twitches for a second* "I do now"...

Seriously.... 2x05, 2x06, 2x07 and 2x08 are really great Episodes... Why Oh Why took it Joss SO long...

Guess the show woke up from its Cinderella sleep too late...

2

Re: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

well episode 7 not only reminded me of the matrix, but also a serial called The Pretender. way too copycat. boring.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

3

Re: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

Why did it have to take cancellation for this show to grow a pair and start doing something with the story?  The last four episodes have been far superior to the entire rest of the show.  Somehow, I think Joss can't work these days unless he's under the gun.  Too bad the gun has already fired.

Zoë:   Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killin'?
Book: Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

4 (edited by Orlando 2009-12-13 13:45:23)

Re: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

I'm obsolete. This is how old people must feel.. and blockbuster.

XD

godzionu wrote:

well episode 7 not only reminded me of the matrix, but also a serial called The Pretender. way too copycat. boring.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/980/25839352genderblablabla.jpg

infotropic wrote:

Why did it have to take cancellation for this show to grow a pair and start doing something with the story?

These episodes are still before the cancelletion.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

5

Re: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

Orlando wrote:

I'm obsolete. This is how old people must feel.. and blockbuster.

XD

godzionu wrote:

well episode 7 not only reminded me of the matrix, but also a serial called The Pretender. way too copycat. boring.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/980/ … blabla.jpg

infotropic wrote:

Why did it have to take cancellation for this show to grow a pair and start doing something with the story?

These episodes are still before the cancelletion.

it still does not explain copycat.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."
__________________________________________
My Watchlist

6

Re: 2x07/2x08 (SPOILERS!!!)

godzionu wrote:

well episode 7 not only reminded me of the matrix, but also a serial called The Pretender. way too copycat. boring.

I liked the Pretender but Dollhouse is much better, more like Kill Bill and everything those films derived from ... You could just as easily compare ep7 "Meet Jane Doe" to Kyle XY, John Doe, Dark Angel or even Bill Bixby's The Incredible Hulk.

I must admit, I've been expecting Alpha to turn the Dolls against their handlers since the first season and ep8 "A Love Supreme" delivered smile

Joss should've played up the the irony of an African American being a handler in a house of 'consensual' slaves during season one. I hope to see Boyd confront Adelle before Epitaph Two. Her veneer of civility has slipped.

http://i4.ytimg.com/i/32FF4ogtrsWXKSbHPmpIdQ/1.jpg?v=64aaeb