Topic: Is Bones Cancelled?

just got a newsletter from tv.com and they said "and we bid farewell to bones". Does that mean there wont be a 5th season? yikes pls god let there be more seasons!!!

O Plaxico, Where art thou?

Re: Is Bones Cancelled?

They probably just mean farewell for the season.

I don't know, maybe they should cancel it... Recently I find this show less and less interesting. There are some funny moments but apart from that nothing really happens. Boooooring.

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s450/Osiris_Wesir/worthwatch_zpsb42c769a.jpg

it's still in the TBD section...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=upfront

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

hopefully KB, hopefully smile and i couldn't disagree more with you pablo smile definately get on my top 3 list

looks like it's time for me to drag this old rant out again... [keep in mind i only watched 1 1/2 seasons before this pissed me off to the point that i couldn't watch the show anymore, and haven't since, so correct me if i'm wrong... if you dare]...i call it: the problem with Bones...

there is NO CHARACTER growth... the main character is somewhat socially dysfunctional... yeah that's all cute and what not... but you would think that after x amount of time of getting to hang out with hunky David Boreanaz, you would learn something about the world around you... but no... she's so smart she's dumb.... and cute as it can be... it gets a bit boring watching a character that should be learning something of her dysfunction and how to counter it... but NO... it's cute and all that... boooring...

Fringe handled this kind of thing perfectly imo... Walter Bishop is a smart man... he's also dysfunctional as all hell, but in the course of 20 odd episodes he's managed to learn to function in the world around him to some extent, show some growth while maintaining the quirkiness that makes him so adorable...

[/rant]

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

7 (edited by VonKosing 2009-05-13 15:33:28)

well i can't say anything about fringe, only watched the pilot. Gonna start watching it though when i get time.
In Bones i love the connection between Booth and Brennan and i think the show gets better every season.
A wise man/woman once said "du kan aldrig få för mycket av det goda" roughly translated to "you can never have too much of the good" tongue
SPOILER! big_smile Like the season ending when booth get shot or when bones get kidnapped by the cop guy or whatever he is tongue

still, seriously, bones and booth need to fruck.  soon.  if they get back to normal after the events of this seasons finale have played out, ill be very disappointed

if the apocalypse comes.... beep me!

true that johgar big_smile feels like its inevitable and would be such a waste if they didn't hook up smile

The show has not been canceled.Its running on.