Topic: Holy Shocker! *spoilz*

I don't know if this has been mentioned here already but...

Holy Shocker! A Major Death Is Coming to Heroes

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: Holy Shocker! *spoilz*

Isn't Nathan already dead? Thought so...

But nevertheless. Heroes is getting so boring. Can't really put a name on it, but I see no goal in this season and the stories are crappy.

PS: Is there a spoiler tag?

Caboto wrote:

Is there a spoiler tag?

Yes there is smile

+ show spoiler

OMG HUGE SPOILER HERE

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

well since Hiro is dying of cancer there is quite no big surprise. and if they kill off Matt Parkman then there is neither a big surprise. since he is a cop and cops get killed all the time.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

What is this heroes? I thought it was carnivale all of the suddenly.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383

parkman for sure, will take a few eps to kill him off

Game Over
10 Years and counting

well unfortunately they can't kill Sylar. or Claire. there are not many left who know how to kill those 2 "immortals".

"Avenge Me."

8 (edited by Phuncz 2009-10-15 16:24:27)

I am getting tired of the staff reinventing every single character in the series, every single season. In stead of just being mature about killing people and not putting them right back in the series. No, here's *insert whacky explanation* and they're back in some kind of alternative version of themselves. This is going nowhere and everywhere, the series isn't getting any better. It's been this way since the WGA strike.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4

Kill the show.

personally i would love to see claire, parkman, mohender, nathans mother killed off.

since nathan is already dead, and hiro is dying, i dont think it's any of them.

Peter maby?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=133ba59597f9a4f2f96f73177a621cd8

Tiwaa wrote:

Kill the show.

if you don't like the show then who makes you watch it.

"Avenge Me."

I would love for Claire to realize her lesbian side... more girl on girl action! That would save any show in the world....

godzionu wrote:
Tiwaa wrote:

Kill the show.

if you don't like the show then who makes you watch it.

The possibility of:

Mxyzptlk wrote:

I would love for Claire to realize her lesbian side... more girl on girl action! That would save any show in the world....

is what makes me watch the show.

Well... Sylar and "T-Bag" on the same "team"? that's gonna be interesting...

Mxyzptlk wrote:

i'm in on the lesbian side. but she seriously needs to pick another girl to practice that. i really hate that girl. gretchen.

"Avenge Me."

godzionu wrote:
Mxyzptlk wrote:

i'm in on the lesbian side. but she seriously needs to pick another girl to practice that. i really hate that girl. gretchen.

Well... I don't know.. I'm fairly okay with Gretchen... or well, I became okay with her when I learned about her crush smile

didn't like her in californication and refusing to like her in heroes.

"Avenge Me."

At the moment, I don't like any of the characters, except for Claire but she hasn't done anything except being pretty and having a "high school teen story".

Noah Bennet: being dad, getting the Haitian in the pic when someone screws up
Matt Parkman: doesn't want to use his powers, only mopes about it
Hiro: going to die, can't use his powers properly
Ando: finally has powers, doesn't use it and keeps whining on Hiro
Peter: only seems to have one power at the time and they rarely show him using it
Nathan/Sylar: I'll just say: WTF
Angela: living up her high-society lifestyle, keeps moping on end
Nikki/Jessica/Tracy: settling in, boring and lame
Suresh: ah is he still in the show ? Didn't realise it. After previous season he lost any interest

The original cast, which showed so much potential in the first season, has been completely destroyed by bad writing. I hope they will start over with a new cast or seriously get their act together.

Why I'm still watching a show I think is bad ? Because I have hope of it returning to what it was in season 1.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=1cd1b92c236f3ba54cd38890b16399f4