1

Topic: Awesome first episode

That episode did NOT disappoint, but watching the opening "story so far" montage made me realise how much has happened in this series and that I really need to go back and watch it all again ;D

2

Re: Awesome first episode

proteinnerd wrote:

That episode did NOT disappoint, but watching the opening "story so far" montage made me realise how much has happened in this series and that I really need to go back and watch it all again ;D

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.  I'll need to work hard but I'm going to try and rewatch them all before the next episode next week.  big_smile

3

Re: Awesome first episode

Thierry wrote:

Taking a week off KB? tongue

144 hours remaining 'til next episode, 66 of which you'll need to watch the previous 4 seasons. Better get crackin' big_smile

It's more like 59 hours actually.  tongue  And I can get 24 of them this weekend alone!  big_smile

4

Re: Awesome first episode

karenbear wrote:
proteinnerd wrote:

That episode did NOT disappoint, but watching the opening "story so far" montage made me realise how much has happened in this series and that I really need to go back and watch it all again ;D

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.  I'll need to work hard but I'm going to try and rewatch them all before the next episode next week.  big_smile

man, i love a challenge... game on...

twas a tight episode... much goodness there...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

5

Re: Awesome first episode

The devil was quite cute.!  smile

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

6

Re: Awesome first episode

theConundrumm wrote:
karenbear wrote:
proteinnerd wrote:

That episode did NOT disappoint, but watching the opening "story so far" montage made me realise how much has happened in this series and that I really need to go back and watch it all again ;D

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.  I'll need to work hard but I'm going to try and rewatch them all before the next episode next week.  big_smile

man, i love a challenge... game on...

twas a tight episode... much goodness there...

10 down, 72 to go.  smile

7 (edited by maccool111 2009-09-13 00:34:49)

Re: Awesome first episode

You do have a big advantage in that coming from Scotland you have no sport to watch but you go girl.
LOL

"To be born English is to win the lottery of life." Cecil Rhodes 1853-1902
"The man was right." Maccool111 1955-20**
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=eb307b8950c5d3766bd38b4bee466c98

8

Re: Awesome first episode

That season 5 opener came back with a Thunder big_smile

Nice - awesome last season we are about to see smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

9

Re: Awesome first episode

Is it confirmed that this is the last season ;(

10

Re: Awesome first episode

proteinnerd wrote:

Is it confirmed that this is the last season ;(

i haven't seen anything official like, but kripke said back around season 1 that they had a 5 year plan and that was all... i muchly hope so...

and BB... that 'thunder' so deserved that upper case... smile

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

11

Re: Awesome first episode

It really struck me like a thunder 'cause this ep wasn't normalized as other eps and the volume of my stereo got the full AC DC power big_smile

And yes - there was a 5 season plan which is about to conclude with this season. And the writers promised that it won't get watered at at the end. But there could be another ark evolving after this season. But the big story line will end.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

12

Re: Awesome first episode

karenbear wrote:
theConundrumm wrote:
karenbear wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.  I'll need to work hard but I'm going to try and rewatch them all before the next episode next week.  big_smile

man, i love a challenge... game on...

twas a tight episode... much goodness there...

10 down, 72 to go.  smile

Didn't quite make it in time.  I have the next episode downloaded but I only made it to 4x14 in rewatching the previous ones.  Still, that's pretty damn good if you ask me.  smile