Topic: Episode 16

Ok, I'll bite.  Why does Episode 16 show as airing Monday 8pm, yet my guide for SciFi channel show The Last Starfighter.

Apparently everyone else but me knows the problem.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Episode 16

It's being shown on Canadian TV ahead of the sci-fi channel in the US.

Re: Episode 16

and there is a little confusion on the episode numbering... see my post on the latest on the subject

Re: Episode 16

karenbear wrote:

It's being shown on Canadian TV ahead of the sci-fi channel in the US.

And the fact that the listing is shown as Monday the 8th on the SciFi channel is an exception/bug which our site programer(s) haven't had time to fix as of yet.  I think I see.

Thanks.

Re: Episode 16

aydin1954 wrote:

and there is a little confusion on the episode numbering... see my post on the latest on the subject

Scratch "I think I see" after reading your post.

Here are the "facts" as I now know them.

1. The listing says Episode 16 will be shown on the 8th (Monday).
2. Episode 16 will be shown first in Canada.
3. Episode 16 is not going be shown until the end of January.
4. Episode 16 is not actually Episode 16.

That set of "facts" would drive even the best programmer nuts.

lol

Richard

Re: Episode 16

the jury is still out to decide if the Canadian channel did a mistake and did not air the Episode called "Sunday" as episode 14 skipping to "The Tao of Rodney" and then "The Game" and "Sunday" will air as Episode 17 or 18.

OR

as the final numbering was not in place yet as SciFi is going to air the episode starting 6th of April and they did some last minute changes...

in any event here again the last ep airing schedule for the Canadian Movie Central:

08th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 316 - The Ark
15th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 317 - Sunday or Submersion
22nd Jan 2007 - Atlantis 318 - Submersion or Sunday
29th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 319 - Vengeance
05th Feb 2007 - Atlantis 320 - First Strike

so the one airing Tuesday if all goes according to schedule is "The Ark" and I could think that for now in the absence of other news we will go with this numbering....

Re: Episode 16

aydin1954 wrote:

the jury is still out to decide if the Canadian channel did a mistake and did not air the Episode called "Sunday" as episode 14 skipping to "The Tao of Rodney" and then "The Game" and "Sunday" will air as Episode 17 or 18.

OR

as the final numbering was not in place yet as SciFi is going to air the episode starting 6th of April and they did some last minute changes...

in any event here again the last ep airing schedule for the Canadian Movie Central:

08th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 316 - The Ark
15th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 317 - Sunday or Submersion
22nd Jan 2007 - Atlantis 318 - Submersion or Sunday
29th Jan 2007 - Atlantis 319 - Vengeance
05th Feb 2007 - Atlantis 320 - First Strike

so the one airing Tuesday if all goes according to schedule is "The Ark" and I could think that for now in the absence of other news we will go with this numbering....

Ok...  Now we have:

1. The listing says Episode 16 will be shown on the 8th (Monday).
2. Episode 16 will be shown first in Canada.
3. Episode 16 is not going be shown until the end of January.
4. Episode 16 is not actually Episode 16.
5. 316 is 316 if you are in Canada.. maybe.
6. 316 will air on 1/8/2007 if you are in Canada... maybe its Tues, not Monday.
7. The Swiss tend to watch Canadian TV

Richard

Re: Episode 16

The Swiss get the show wherever the Swiss find it it...

9 (edited by knuckleskin 2007-01-08 12:34:09)

Re: Episode 16

If I may wade Wikipedia in to the affray, Wiki lists episode 15 as 14, if you read the discussion on the page it is mentioned that:

Xornok wrote:

no, Tao Of Rodney just aired as 314, Sunday will be either 316 or 317

and

Xornok wrote:

yep, but if you read the page carefully, they say that that is their production order, not their airing order. ken c., a writer for the show, said that Sunday was filmed earlier cause of time and budget reasons... but its suppose to air after the ark, making it the 17 episode

Meaning that the listing is right, and most of the torrents out there are wrong, episode 16 The Ark, being shown on the 8th (tomorrow).

Hope everyone is looking forward to a new episode finally, if they can find it.

An intelligent man knows lots of complicated words, a wise man knows not to use them.

Re: Episode 16

whichever we will get we will be happy to watch it! Especially in light that we do not have to wait this spring or so till they air on SciFi.

11 (edited by Mxyzptlk 2007-01-09 11:05:57)

Re: Episode 16

aydin1954 wrote:

The Swiss get the show wherever the Swiss find it it...

As do the Swedes...

Re: Episode 16

Hey, anyone found it yet? I cant find one i trust. smile

Wake me... When you need me...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=d02c1980363f6781c5dacc677f3f935b

13 (edited by aydin1954 2007-01-09 11:49:41)

Re: Episode 16

the episode listed as E17 - "The Ark" did just appear in a trusted place... and if my RSS got hold of it is now coming to me.... if not will get to it this evening...

of course it breaks havoc with the numbering again but at least we know which episode it is...

Re: Episode 16

Just watched it... OMG it was the BEST EPISODE EVER... no really, this episode was AMAZING... Watch it if you can, it just doesn't get any better than this it has made my day!!!

Re: Episode 16

thx for feedback now cannot wait .... hope my RSS filter worked and I find it nice hot and ready waiting for me when I get home in 4 hours (sigh)

Re: Episode 16

And I hope that a 350MB version will find its way to some places. Otherwise I have to recode HR stuff - again neutral

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Episode 16

why cant you just watch the HR one? the HR one will be nuked, it has sync issues and a glitchy video bit, still watchable though. But the video glitch caused it to go slightly out of sinc about 2/3 of way in

Re: Episode 16

does anyone know where to download the last episode: the ark ????
I couldn't find it anywhere. I searched as s03e16 and also s03e17 but nothing!!!!

Re: Episode 16

http://www.torrentportal.com/details/87 … D.avi.html
to download last episode

Re: Episode 16

webby wrote:

why cant you just watch the HR one? the HR one will be nuked, it has sync issues and a glitchy video bit, still watchable though. But the video glitch caused it to go slightly out of sinc about 2/3 of way in

worked fine for me no trouble after that minor glitch. It all depends from your player/codec combination I guess...

and nice episode