Topic: fanedits...

just watched a truly awesome fanedit of the original Star Wars trilogy... twas done in a silent film style with no dialogue... just the score and dialogue title cards... each two hour film was cut down to about forty minutes, but the story didn't suffer at all... it put a totally fresh spin on the films... was two hours very well spent...

also watched a remix of the Dark Knight  a few weeks ago which did the film in a kinda Momento style, with the end at the beginning and two seperate story threads... one in colour [bruce wayne stuff], and the batman stuff in black and white and splashes of red... was an interesting take, though not mindblowing...

and currently working my way through a 4 hour re-edit of the X-Men trilogy, which has been good so far [i've been watching it in bed on the laptop, so it's taking longer than it should, what with the accursed need to sleep and all]...

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

Re: fanedits...

I recently watched The Last Ninja - Triology as fanedit walkthrough. The transformation from C=64 game to fanedit movie was well done. Each part was about 9 minutes long. So basically that means that the bunch of weeks I spend solving these games could be done in 30 minutes smile

But to be totally on-topic I also watched The Matrix DeZIONized. It's a fanmade version of Reloaded and Revolution without all Zion scenes. It was great those two crappy movies merge very good into one really good movie big_smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001