Topic: Rebel. (speculations)

Hello, i was wondering who you think is in the rebel group.
Okay so i think we all know that Mica is in the group, (The boy who speaks with technology)

We can almost be sure about him since they can hack everything.
Does anyone else has any speculations as to who can be in the group?

Yeah also i have another speculation but im not at all as sure about it.
Remember the little girl that knows where everyone is just by thinking about them? She might be in the group, but as i said its grasping at straws. I have a wage feeling she died or something so i dont know.

Well your turn, go.

Re: Rebel. (speculations)

To be honest, I don't have a clue wink
I thought of Rebel as one person only, but yea ... could also be a group. Since you mentioned Mica, which sounds reasonable, i don't think he would be Rebel all by himself. Maybe Angela Petrelli is involved as well.

I actually was thinking it was maybe like Hana Gitelman, the one from first season who has the ability to intercept all forms of wireless signals. It would kinda make sense, because she can hack into the governments system to see who is being targeted and can wirelessly communicate that info to Claire or whoever else. We haven't really seen her at all since season 1, but I think it would be kinda cool... I liked her...

I thought she died. Did she not die? But i guess that would make as much sense as mica if shes alive.  But still it feels like they are a group yeah?

Meridith could be part of a Rebel group as well, although we haven't seen any fire action from Rebel yet. Maybe she just coordinates the group which would sort of rule out Angela Petrelli.

Hmm, i am very curious about these guys. Something i did not think of is the company, they could actually be a part rebel. Its a little unlikely but could happen. Btw if it turns out to be the future im going to stop watching. It's to silly then.

When I saw last week episode (march 10th) I was thinking rebel must be Mica. With some help maybe. He is still very young but who I do not know. Maybe the girl he stayed at for a while. The girl that copies skills from TV.

Yeah he stayed with Monica Dawson, she is my fav character on the show.

I was right, i said it was mica.

That was a good episode.. I totally fell for Parkmans "dream"... like: How the hell can Matt fly?! Love it when that happens smile

11 (edited by Keisu 2009-03-24 16:37:14)

Mxyzptlk wrote:

That was a good episode.. I totally fell for Parkmans "dream"... like: How the hell can Matt fly?! Love it when that happens smile

Haha, me too. Had me completely fooled.

And Mica as Rebel.. I didn't figure that out, maybe I should have known

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

It's kinda annoying that we know who Rebel is now, that was like the one thing that was still somewhat interesting about this season so far...

zero122 wrote:

It's kinda annoying that we know who Rebel is now, that was like the one thing that was still somewhat interesting about this season so far...

I don't agree with you, Sylar's story has been very interesting imo

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

Yeah, i like the Sylar story, and especially now when John Glover is in the mix, hehe.
The rebel thing always seemed a little like a group effort, i kinda knew that mica was in the there but i thought it might be a team like, or atleast that he has a little help. I still think he do though. I think Monica is with him or i hope she is. I like her character.

Wow I saw the whole mica as rebel thing ages ago, thought it was really obvious... the parkman dream had me until he started levitating... I miss Sylar, where is he??