Topic: direction of the show

how you guys liking the show now. i'm downloading ep 7 as we speak but the show has gotten a bit lame. they should've killed patoshik and the kid instead of the italian mob guy. also how funny was it that at the start of the season they realised that's it's gonna be hell trying to cover up the spot where the guy's hand was supposed to be so they conjure up some crap about a vet putting it back on. lol.

Re: direction of the show

i dunno, i'm still finding myself wanting more each week. i agree that John was a cool character and shouldn't have been taken out so early in the season. with the hand bit tho, he said he couldn't and didnt do a good job, and t-bag doesnt have use of it, something mentioned about it this ep actualy.

but hey,  i'm still into prsion break roll

"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."
-Dr. Zefram Cochrane

I'm not as interested in prison break as I was.  It's gotten very boring.  I'm downloading ep 7 at the moment too smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5149cf67031b7d86de2645fec02721b4

lol yeah same here j3o3s3h3. i bitch to my friends about how lame the show has gotten but crave like a sober irishman for the next episode. i figure i'll wait until the end of season 5 to make up my mind on whether to continue on.

Too long direction, no new episodes for 2 weeks sad