Re: The Company Picture [SPOILERS!]

tazlines wrote:

dont know why, but i get the feeling that arthur can only hold one power at a time!
other wise he would of done what sylar did and take as many powers as possible, and i woul dassuse he would of taken a healing power(so he would of never ended up in the bed, coma like) so he took adams power to heal then once he got peters, no need to ake any more?!

just a theory still

Really good and logical theory, but i don't think show makers are so creative.

I second kaibren's response

If he could hold just one power then all powers which Peter had collected are vanished. I don't think that's a good idea, because I bet there will be a battle over these powers. And Peter without powers is just boring tongue

Also the bed story was just the way the writers introduced the new character. You have to see it from production pov. I think it was a pretty good way to introduce him the way they did - he was gone the first two seasons because of his illness and is now back in the game with a dramatic scene smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

BlackBox wrote:

If he could hold just one power then all powers which Peter had collected are vanished. I don't think that's a good idea, because I bet there will be a battle over these powers. And Peter without powers is just boring tongue

Also the bed story was just the way the writers introduced the new character. You have to see it from production pov. I think it was a pretty good way to introduce him the way they did - he was gone the first two seasons because of his illness and is now back in the game with a dramatic scene smile

Well isn't Peter's collection of powers technically one power?

whats up with the thing that some were given powers and only few have them naturally?
like the dude in Africa who can see future. he said in the last episode that we have had that recepy for thousands of years in our family. and Claire. in every episode she is being told that she is perfect. and special. how?

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

Basically, all Peter has to do is get back his original power of copying others' powers (maybe by injection?) and then have a good intense look at sylar to copy all the other powers and - bammmm - peter would be back to normal (and less boring). Though I really really love Sylar being the good guy, must have been quite the monotonous acting experience for quinto (pensive evil stare - kill kill - evil stare - weird head tilt).

"The hammer - is my penis."

tazlines wrote:

dont know why, but i get the feeling that arthur can only hold one power at a time!
other wise he would of done what sylar did and take as many powers as possible, and i woul dassuse he would of taken a healing power(so he would of never ended up in the bed, coma like) so he took adams power to heal then once he got peters, no need to ake any more?!

just a theory still

i dont think thats logical, otherwise he would just have maya power now, obviously he must keep all these powers, im wondering if he has the ability to give powers though, maybe he could give peter his powers back.

im curious if this storyline is a knock at the 4400, Arthur petrelli takes powers away and so did jordan colliar, and arthur is going to give the world powers and then it is going to be destroyed, much like the 4400 was destroyed when everyone got powers.