Topic: NEW EP #14 TONIGHT

Yess!

No 14 is finally on tonight!

Hopefully it will be on BT by morning wink

Anyone else looking 4ward to it? I def want to see how (or if?) they avoid Lincoln's sentencing; as i believe it was meant to be only a matter of hours from the end of #13!

We shall see....

Re: NEW EP #14 TONIGHT

was a good epp just watched it.   they cant fry lincolin yet :S theres still like 8 epps left.
they cant kill him off yet.

ep 15 is already out but it's a screener. can't wait to dl it. with all that "gotta have faith" crap at the end of ep 14 i'm betting the chair malfunctions anyway so they can string it along a couple more weeks.

defently. they cant kill him yet.

watched the screener version. was good to see it but you need to see the real good quality. will make the epps better.

Finally had time to see the conclusion and made a Prison Break Night, 13x14x15 in a row.
Man that show rocks. Of course they couldn't fry him, but I never would have thought of how they did it. It's allways the same with this show. When you think you know how it goes on the story makes a turn - a good one smile

Great story and it gets more exciting with every ep.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

yeh im lovin it. never thought i would but watched 1 epp then now im hooked.

Yea its a wkd show! I was gonna watch the screener but thought i'd wait for the 720p version to come out on the night....i had to watch p.b. in all its hi-def glory wink

i watched the screener  was still good to see they epp

hjgk