Topic: Premium Cost Not Listed

I was considering changing to a premium account, but I'm not doing so without knowing the cost. Just because you're offering a free trial doesn't mean you shouldn't list the price following the trial.

Re: Premium Cost Not Listed

Hey there.

The price is listed on the signup page (though PayPal changed their checkout page at some point and somewhat hid it). If you click on the dropdown on the top (on the right of the PayPal logo, where it says 0 USD) - it reveals the free trial period and how much you pay after.

Currently it's $24.95 annually.

Cheers!

This is just shady and not user-friendly at all. Why not simply post the price on the Premium page instead of making users navigate to their PayPal account to see what they have to pay? If you're not upfront about the price, I get the feeling you've got something to hide.

jflintwinch wrote:

I get the feeling you've got something to hide.

The reason is kinda explained above - the price is there once you start the signup process and what can I hide with a full month of free trial?

And on the Premium page it says "Less than a coffee a month if you continue after.", I think that's fair and accurate, no?

santah wrote:

The reason is kinda explained above - the price is there once you start the signup process and what can I hide with a full month of free trial?

And on the Premium page it says "Less than a coffee a month if you continue after.", I think that's fair and accurate, no?

I guess that depends on where you buy your coffee! roll

I agree.  The exact information needs to be on the website...the cost and the specific benefits.  I shouldn't have to enter my Paypal info to see the cost or sign up for a trial to see what the benefits are.

I spent several minutes looking for this info on the website before coming to the forums to see if I could find it here.  But I'm OCD--I would think most people would just forget about it when they can't find the info easily.

Just in case you didn't find it:

Price is $24.95 per year and you can see most of the premium features listed here:

https://next-episode.net/premium?premiumfeatures