1 (edited by inkblot 2022-11-21 23:21:09)

Topic: Swedish Dicks

Care to mark that show as dead and buried please?

A small google search will confirm this.

https://next-episode.net/swedish-dicks

last episode was over 4 years ago.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

Re: Swedish Dicks

I thought this thread was going to be about the gummy candies.

3 (edited by inkblot 2022-11-22 08:31:26)

mrverene wrote:

Why? Do they have Swedish Dick Gummies? Are they weed gummies?

Oh my. I found em.

Done!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

santah wrote:

Done!

Thank you.

inkblot wrote:
mrverene wrote:

Oh my. I found em.

I was thinking of the fish

mrverene wrote:
inkblot wrote:
mrverene wrote:

Oh my. I found em.

I was thinking of the fish

Lol. Well thank you sir for teaching me that I am never too old to learn new things. Did you go to the link I posted? I do not know if I could eat those gummies.

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

mrverene wrote:

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

When it comes to gummy bears etc., I found that I only like (most of) those from Germany. If you've tasted those, how can anyone still eat those from Sweden or the UK or US or NL or PL? cool

I think Lighton needs a 'Gummy Aficionado' role listed under the admin one immediately.

lighton wrote:
mrverene wrote:

When it comes to gummy bears etc., I found that I only like (most of) those from Germany. If you've tasted those, how can anyone still eat those from Sweden or the UK or US or NL or PL? cool

Nothing Beats German Gummies. Or certain chocolate like Riesen. That bag lasts between the car and the ride home,  and its gone. The wife loves them as well. Driving down the road with 5 or six in your mouth chewing the crap out of them. Those where the days.

mrverene wrote:

I think Lighton needs a 'Gummy Aficionado' role listed under the admin one immediately.

lol

inkblot wrote:
lighton wrote:
mrverene wrote:

Nothing Beats German Gummies. Or certain chocolate like Riesen. That bag lasts between the car and the ride home,  and its gone. The wife loves them as well. Driving down the road with 5 or six in your mouth chewing the crap out of them. Those where the days.

Wow, 5 or 6 in your mouth? Better not have to sneeze then. big_smile