1 (edited by inkblot 2022-11-21 23:21:09)

Topic: Swedish Dicks

Care to mark that show as dead and buried please?

A small google search will confirm this.

https://next-episode.net/swedish-dicks

last episode was over 4 years ago.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

2

Re: Swedish Dicks

I thought this thread was going to be about the gummy candies.

3 (edited by inkblot 2022-11-22 08:31:26)

Re: Swedish Dicks

mrverene wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about the gummy candies.

Why? Do they have Swedish Dick Gummies? Are they weed gummies?

Oh my. I found em.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

4

Re: Swedish Dicks

Done!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

5

Re: Swedish Dicks

santah wrote:

Done!

Thank you.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

6

Re: Swedish Dicks

inkblot wrote:
mrverene wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about the gummy candies.

Why? Do they have Swedish Dick Gummies? Are they weed gummies?

Oh my. I found em.

I was thinking of the fish

7

Re: Swedish Dicks

mrverene wrote:
inkblot wrote:
mrverene wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about the gummy candies.

Why? Do they have Swedish Dick Gummies? Are they weed gummies?

Oh my. I found em.

I was thinking of the fish

Lol. Well thank you sir for teaching me that I am never too old to learn new things. Did you go to the link I posted? I do not know if I could eat those gummies.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

8

Re: Swedish Dicks

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

9

Re: Swedish Dicks

mrverene wrote:

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

When it comes to gummy bears etc., I found that I only like (most of) those from Germany. If you've tasted those, how can anyone still eat those from Sweden or the UK or US or NL or PL? cool

10

Re: Swedish Dicks

I think Lighton needs a 'Gummy Aficionado' role listed under the admin one immediately.

11

Re: Swedish Dicks

lighton wrote:
mrverene wrote:

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

When it comes to gummy bears etc., I found that I only like (most of) those from Germany. If you've tasted those, how can anyone still eat those from Sweden or the UK or US or NL or PL? cool

Nothing Beats German Gummies. Or certain chocolate like Riesen. That bag lasts between the car and the ride home,  and its gone. The wife loves them as well. Driving down the road with 5 or six in your mouth chewing the crap out of them. Those where the days.

--== Warning. This message will self destruct in 24h. ==--

12

Re: Swedish Dicks

mrverene wrote:

I think Lighton needs a 'Gummy Aficionado' role listed under the admin one immediately.

lol

inkblot wrote:
lighton wrote:
mrverene wrote:

I'm not sure i could eat any gummies anymore, didn't even much like them as a kid, but yeah those wouldn't be high on my list if I did.

When it comes to gummy bears etc., I found that I only like (most of) those from Germany. If you've tasted those, how can anyone still eat those from Sweden or the UK or US or NL or PL? cool

Nothing Beats German Gummies. Or certain chocolate like Riesen. That bag lasts between the car and the ride home,  and its gone. The wife loves them as well. Driving down the road with 5 or six in your mouth chewing the crap out of them. Those where the days.

Wow, 5 or 6 in your mouth? Better not have to sneeze then. big_smile