Re: Dexter: New Blood

Such a shame they ended the show abruptly again, would love for them to drag out a few more seasons. I found the season as a whole entertaining, but the last episode was just awful to watch.

paisley1 wrote:

I got bored at episode 3 and never went back.  From the sounds of it, I probably shouldn't even bother. 

(I've read everyone's spoilers, very entertaining forum.)

Basically a 10 episodes long Durex ad

g371 wrote:
paisley1 wrote:

I got bored at episode 3 and never went back.  From the sounds of it, I probably shouldn't even bother. 

(I've read everyone's spoilers, very entertaining forum.)

Basically a 10 episodes long Durex ad

Ha.  At 103, I didn't see the show going anywhere, so I didn't see any point continuing.  I'm just going to assume that I'm right.

First episodes were ok, then went to down hill fast, there was a slight hope that they will salvage it somehow, but nope, went full retard big_smile

Spoiler

One more thing that makes no sense - that one missing girl is found dead, you have a DNS match, a suspect manages to blame his father. You have 20 more missing girls in the same area and nobody imagines to search the properties of the suspect. Even after a shady underground bunker is found big_smile

I didnt think it really got going until episode 4. After that it felt like the Dexter of old. I really enjoyed it, until the end of course.