Re: The Outpost

is really a Saturday morning show for kids.

merc_1 wrote:

Yet us children seeing more in it than the "adult" posting this insult.

https://i.postimg.cc/FzfWmwnQ/sigTV.png

How do I block people so I don't see dumb posts like this, this guy is a giant douchenugget.

29 (edited by merc_1 2020-11-14 23:04:11)

Lollie wrote:
merc_1 wrote:

Yet us children seeing more in it than the "adult" posting this insult.

actually I have fond memories of going down to the Odeon cinema on a Saturday to see the shows they put on for the kids. You clearly didnt have that experience. says something missing in your life, or maybe you'r just a young person

Lollie wrote:

How do I block people so I don't see dumb posts like this, this guy is a giant douchenugget.

on a related matter

On the matter of not seeing things I wish there was a way to stop seeing that winking graphic of yours that takes so much useless space including the white space above and below that I have to scroll down to get to the next post. Maybe you should remove the plank from your eye first?

merc_1 wrote:
Lollie wrote:

on a related matter

On the matter of not seeing things I wish there was a way to stop seeing that winking graphic of yours that takes so much useless space including the white space above and below that I have to scroll down to get to the next post. Maybe you should remove the plank from your eye first?

I am glad I am making you suffer even if it pales in comparison to how you make the rest of us suffer by seeing your completely moronic posts everywhere. Your taste is in your arse.

32 (edited by lighton 2021-01-10 09:52:14)

Oh, man!  When I was trying to find something to watch on Prime there was a movie called Miracle Maker.  Good ratings, and in the previews I saw Munt... you know, the guy that plays Munt in the Outpost and so I watched it and one of the main characters, if not the main character, was the guy that plays Garrett Spears!

It was a good movie.

A few things about this show. I thought the first series was really shockingly bad, poor acting, low quality script, plastic sound stages. I'm not sure what most amazed me most, that it got a 2nd season or that I watched the whole of season 1.

It's got better since then with more location shooting, the writers have either got better or been replaced and the budget has gone up. Jess Green's acting which was quite atrocious in season 1 has improved a lot but she still needs some work. The others have picked up too. Better scripting has helped I expect.

Season 3 the best so far. More direction in the plotting.

I don't watch trailers. I never have and I never will.
I don't like Tom Cruise, James Cameron and there's lots more to add, give me time
I don't like Star Wars or Star Trek or any superhero *hit

Its rare these days for a show that started poorly to evolve a but and improve. Outpost certainly did that, as have many past shows.