Topic: Incorrect status on a series

"The Bureau of Magical Things" is NOT "ended/cancelled" as is listed.  In fact, they've already finished filming the next series.  I almost deleted it from my list!  Please correct.  And if you have any info as to when the 2nd season will air, please tell us.  Thanks.

Re: Incorrect status on a series

Thanks, resurrected it!

Cheers!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

pasta1 wrote:

I almost deleted it from my list!

As a side note... why are you doing that? Keeping inactive shows on your list takes up no notable kind of extra space anywhere and you don't run into this particular problem in the first place...

Incorrect status IN a series....
Seal Team season 4, episodes 1 & 2, team razzing of Jason makes references to Alana as though she is alive!?!! What is that about? Didn’t appear as a flashback, and Alana was killed in a car accident in a previous season. Can anyone explain this, or are my ears failing me?

Wanda66__ wrote:

Incorrect status IN a series....
Seal Team season 4, episodes 1 & 2, team razzing of Jason makes references to Alana as though she is alive!?!! What is that about? Didn’t appear as a flashback, and Alana was killed in a car accident in a previous season. Can anyone explain this, or are my ears failing me?

Please don't post the same thing twice. And not off-topic.

Topic closed.