Topic: Left column upcoming list is gone

There was a list on the left that let me see all my shows and when they were coming out even if it was a many months out.  It was one of the most useful parts of your site, and now it is gone!!! sad  Now the most i can see is a week out and even that is encumbered by images.  Will you please add it back in.  It was so awesome and useful.

Re: Left column upcoming list is gone

The list is still there, on the homepage:

https://next-episode.net

Do you not see it?

Cheers!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

oh thanks for the reply, santah.  i didn't get a notification that anyone had replied.  I ended up figuring it out.  it turns out it disappears when you are zoomed in at 400% and above on chrome.  I have bad vision, so have to zoom in to read a lot of stuff.  It doesn't help that my monitors resolutions are 2560x1440 so I forget I am zoomed in and didn't realize till a few days later.  I figured it out when i reset it back to normal.  I actually came back to my forum to let others know in case they run into the same issue.

czerno6og wrote:

oh thanks for the reply, santah.  i didn't get a notification that anyone had replied.  I ended up figuring it out.  it turns out it disappears when you are zoomed in at 400% and above on chrome.  I have bad vision, so have to zoom in to read a lot of stuff.  It doesn't help that my monitors resolutions are 2560x1440 so I forget I am zoomed in and didn't realize till a few days later.  I figured it out when i reset it back to normal.  I actually came back to my forum to let others know in case they run into the same issue.

If you're using Windows 10 you could try to use Windows' permanent zoom functions (I don't recall how it's named exactly; not the Magnifier). I believe you then wouldn't have to use such a big zoom factor in Chrome, thus the column would be visible.

Let us know. smile