1,351

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions regarding tagging the shows. I'll consider that when adding the functionality to set tags to the show details page.

Cheers!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

hey santah, in the episodes page when you go into "set service" and you click on one of the services [i am slightly color-blind], the service color seems to slightly change color. i was wondering if you change make a bigger contrast in colors to more easily show which services have been selected. thanks!

1,353

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

spicerack wrote:

hey santah, in the episodes page when you go into "set service" and you click on one of the services [i am slightly color-blind], the service color seems to slightly change color. i was wondering if you change make a bigger contrast in colors to more easily show which services have been selected. thanks!

Done, now it goes Bold as well smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

santah wrote:
spicerack wrote:

hey santah, in the episodes page when you go into "set service" and you click on one of the services [i am slightly color-blind], the service color seems to slightly change color. i was wondering if you change make a bigger contrast in colors to more easily show which services have been selected. thanks!

Done, now it goes Bold as well smile

Awesome! Thanks a ton!

1,355

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Hi Santah! Not sure if this was the right place to post this, let me know if I should move the post.
Maybe this has been answered before, I did some searching on the forum but could not find anything related.
Just wanted to check with you what the general "rule" is around original titles vs english translations of them.
I have many Swedish shows on my list and the majority of them have the original Swedish title but some of them (listed below) have english translations of the title. To my knowledge they are not broadcasted outside of Sweden.
Is it just a bit random or is there any reason for when to use the original title vs the english one?

https://next-episode.net/miss-frimans-war
Swedish titel: Froken Frimans krig

https://next-episode.net/morran-and-tobias
Swedish titel: Morran och Tobias

https://next-episode.net/the-goose-mother
Swedish titel: Gasmamman

https://next-episode.net/the-simple-heist
Swedish titel: Enkelstoten

https://next-episode.net/innan-vi-dor
- All capital letters?!

1,356

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Labbe wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-simple-heist
Swedish titel: Enkelstoten

Is the show image wrong? It says Enkelstöten.

1,357

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Labbe wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-simple-heist
Swedish titel: Enkelstoten


Swedish titel: Enkelstoten
English title: The Simple Heist

Only here the English by next-episode.net smile

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Labbe wrote:

Just wanted to check with you what the general "rule" is around original titles vs english translations of them.
I have many Swedish shows on my list and the majority of them have the original Swedish title but some of them (listed below) have english translations of the title.!

This happens quite a lot with Anime as well. Most use the proper Japanese titles, but some use the English translation. It's quite annoying smile

1,359

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

lighton wrote:
Labbe wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-simple-heist
Swedish titel: Enkelstoten

Is the show image wrong? It says Enkelstöten.

No, you’re completely right. smile The correct title is Enkelstöten. I just wrote it with o instead of ö, because I assumed the Swedish characters å,ä,ö was not supported on the app/site, since I’ve never seen those characters being used in the app. I thought it would be confusing if santah where to change the name to the original title.

1,360

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

cybalkan wrote:
Labbe wrote:

https://next-episode.net/the-simple-heist
Swedish titel: Enkelstoten


Swedish titel: Enkelstoten
English title: The Simple Heist

Only here the English by next-episode.net smile

smile Well, the translation is actually very correct. “enkel” means simple, end “stöten” means heist. In Swedish words are often combined into one word, where in English the are separated. Also, read my previous post about o/ö smile

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

It *would* be helpful if the titles were cross-referenced.

1,362

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

TeaAndApathy wrote:

It *would* be helpful if the titles were cross-referenced.

But they are. If you search for Enkelstoten it'll show up smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Need help finding a listing for this TV mini series?   Scroll through the many listings of search word of "Anne" on this site, TVMaze, and TVdb

Anne (2019-2019)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9252090/?ref_=wl_li_tt

1,364

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

It's now added!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,365

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

santah wrote:
TeaAndApathy wrote:

It *would* be helpful if the titles were cross-referenced.

But they are. If you search for Enkelstoten it'll show up smile

Ah, I didn’t know.

1,366

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

I have just started to use the [set service] feature on the Episodes page and really like it.

Could you add Philo and Epix to the list of available services?

1,367

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

kwcapps wrote:

Could you add Philo and Epix to the list of available services?

Done!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,368

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Hello,
I do not know if this feature was ever suggested but since I have quite a few shows that I follow and have different tags to separate them I believe that this would be helpful. 
When you go to the "All" tag (or any screen where you scroll down) and have to scroll all the way down to find a show to re-tag (ie: add to another group) it would be helpful if the top of the screen locked so that you would not have to scroll all the way back up to switch screens.
Sorry if this has been suggested before. 
Thank you,
Brian

1,369

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Thanks for the suggestion Brian.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

It would be nice if the home screen showed: 

Past + Today + Future

Today is often a mixture of Past & Future, so why not have it's own section?

1,371

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

On the home screen, you have Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday.

This includes past and future?

Cheers!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Sorry, I mean in the right hand column all the time. On the website. It would be good to have past + today + future.

1,373

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

You have that too - simply go to your settings and enable past days in the right hand calendar on the homepage.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

1,374

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Mythlandia wrote:

Sorry, I mean in the right hand column all the time. On the website. It would be good to have past + today + future.

santah wrote:

You have that too - simply go to your settings and enable past days in the right hand calendar on the homepage.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about that and will test it again for a few days. smile

Re: Features/Improvements Requests

Regarding our Movies list:
I'm not sure how to word this, so be patient. smile
If a movie is made by, say, Netflix (such as Horse Girl) I'd like to see the Netflix logo in the title line when in List View, and the logo overlayed when in Poster View.
This would remind me that it isn't a theatrical release.
Does this make sense?