Topic: iPhone 6 - Paid4Premium - Transfer to Account

I bought the full version of next episode on my iPhone a year ago. Problem is I did so while not logged into an account so the full version I paid for would be linked to that account. So from what I can tell, the full version I have is linked to just the app on my iPhone. When I log into my account via my iPhone, the full version I paid for is not available.

What I'd like to do is know how I can take my paid version and link it to my account. Do you have an documentation detailing how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Re: iPhone 6 - Paid4Premium - Transfer to Account

As also replied on email - simply open the Pro Upgrade window and tap the Restore button.

Cheers!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Better late than never...

I had been using the Pro version on my iPhone, but without a next-episode account.  When I decided I wanted to use next-episode.com and/or my iPad, I realized none of my shows were there without an account.  duh.  But when I created an account I lost all my shows on my iPhone.  Luckily I was able to enter then on my iPad (using the next-episode account) before I lost them on my iPhone (without a next-episode account).  It would be nice if there was a way to "import" local setting on a device when finally deciding to start using a next-episode account.

If you create an account from your device (where your stuff is), all your shows, movies and data would migrate into your new account.

Did you create the account from your phone, where the data was or from the iPad/web?

Also, I'm not exactly sure - are you all good now? With an account and your stuff in it?

Cheers!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

santah wrote:

If you create an account from your device (where your stuff is), all your shows, movies and data would migrate into your new account.

Did you create the account from your phone, where the data was or from the iPad/web?

Also, I'm not exactly sure - are you all good now? With an account and your stuff in it?

Cheers!

Yup, all good now, that is what matters smile

I don't remember the details of exactly what sequence I used or where I created the account.  I likely created the account on my PC, but all my data was on the phone.  So I likely created some one-time extra work for myself.  Not a huge deal.  Thanks.