Topic: Looking for a good way to manage 'maybe watch some day' shows

I add everything I watch and every future show I want to watch for sure to my watchlist. How do you manage your 'maybe watch some day' shows? I don't want email notifications when they air, but I also want to make sure I won't forget to come back to them in the future.

Re: Looking for a good way to manage 'maybe watch some day' shows

Go to the Episodes page and click the "[stop tracking]" button on each show that you want to keep in there, but not track.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Ah, thank you, that's almost perfect! It's great for shows that are currently running, but is there a way to prevent old(er) shows I still want to watch from ending up in "More (inactive shows)" (along with all the other shows I watched over the years) instead of in "More (not tracked)"?

Not tracked shows should appear in More (not tracked) and not in More (inactive shows)?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

santah wrote:

Not tracked shows should appear in More (not tracked) and not in More (inactive shows)?

what if you want to track shows that are not tracked but want in your watchlist not tracked list.... just kidding

santah wrote:

I don't know what has happening back then, now it works perfectly, thanks! smile

What's not working is that I didn't get a mail from the forum about your second reply (I only saw that thanks to Ameriplan's reply, which triggered a mail successfully). That has happened to me a few times over the last few weeks... and no, they didn't end up in the spam folder.

Hmm

Notification email received.

I understand you're referring to using the nextepisode platform, but do you have an IMDb account as well ?

kurschnextepisode wrote:

I understand you're referring to using the nextepisode platform, but do you have an IMDb account as well ?

Yes, I do, but I prefer to manage everything related to TV shows on this site. smile

I love the IMDb (and I leave ratings here and there), but I feel like they didn't update their UI/ usability enough over the years. And I uninstalled their app.

lighton wrote:
kurschnextepisode wrote:

Yes, I do, but I prefer to manage everything related to TV shows on this site. smile

I love the IMDb (and I leave ratings here and there), but I feel like they didn't update their UI/ usability enough over the years. And I uninstalled their app.

Yeah I've been on IMDb less than a year and it looks they apparently used to have IM features and what not. I can only imagine the "back and forth" that some of those reviews must have instigated.

Ratings are certainly taken more serious there. I know in regards to "The 100", there was quite a controversy after the Season 3 Episode 7 aired. There was literally an episodic ratings sabotage campaign from when Lexa died in Episode 7 until the end of Season 3, when the disgruntled viewers completed their exodus.
I wonder if that generated some Forum content here at nextepisode as well...

kurschnextepisode wrote:

Ratings are certainly taken more serious there. I know in regards to "The 100", there was quite a controversy after the Season 3 Episode 7 aired. There was literally an episodic ratings sabotage campaign from when Lexa died in Episode 7 until the end of Season 3, when the disgruntled viewers completed their exodus.
I wonder if that generated some Forum content here at nextepisode as well...

I don't know, and I don't get it how some people get so worked up about a TV show. smile