Topic: Additions to Set Service

It's not clear if the goal of this is for content aggregators (Netflix/Hulu/etc) or the actual network/channel (CBS/HBO/etc), but at present, it's a mix. And it's useful for me to scan and see what is on the same "channel".

To that end, can you add:

FX Now
Sundance Now
AMC
NBC
ABC

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Additions to Set Service

Well, it's for on-demand services.

To you it'll also be worth it to be able to see the show network in the Episodes page?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Yes, if I can see the show network on the Episodes page (like with the Set Service icon on the right) that would be great.

I would like some On Demand services available in Sweden too, if that's possible?

C More
HBO Nordic
Viaplay

ellkay wrote:

I would like some On Demand services available in Sweden too, if that's possible?

C More
HBO Nordic
Viaplay

Those are also available in Finland so +1 from me.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Daemonius wrote:

Yeah, I assume they are all available in all Nordic countries but I wasn't really sure tongue

Daemonius wrote:
ellkay wrote:

C More
HBO Nordic
Viaplay

+1 from here also.

I'm seeing now that I can get what I am looking for by using Custom Tags instead of Set Service. I don't get the icon, but I can have something on the Episodes page that shows the "channel". As a bonus, at the top of the Episode page the Custom Tags can filter by "channel".

Two small issues are that the Custom Pag page in Settings shows the tags in creation order not alphabetical. The same is true of the drop-down on the Episode page where you set the Custom Tag.

Thanks for reporting this.

Tags in settings and in the "set tag" window in Episodes are now properly ordered by name!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e