Topic: Are you bored with Arrow yet?

Flash and Legends (I know not everyone likes these) are good shows

I stopped watching Arrow mid season 3

Nothing really cool happens

Compare this to Flash, which constantly re-invents its left (although I am getting bored with a new HR each season)

Legends, openly disparaged here, is inventive

Best DC shows have to be these two but oddly my tracker shows more popular to be Arrow and Agent's with their by the book hit something storylines

Shows decline (Arrow and Agents being of note)

I reckon they should take their lead from the examples set by Flash + Legends which provide almost cinematic experience for the viewer

I now expect a load of flames smile

Re: Are you bored with Arrow yet?

tchala wrote:

Flames? No, each to their own. 

I do have to disagree about Legends. I watched a good part of the 1st series and the acting was so appalling I actually couldn't bring myself to finish the season. It also had annoying anachronisms sprinkled through it - never a good thing in a show about time travel.

I feel sorry for DC comics fans. TV has produced some real low quality stuff when compared to the Marvel adaptations, which is unfortunate, because I felt the DC characters were always far more nuanced and suitable for adult adaptations than the 1 dimensional Marvel heroes.

3 (edited by HomerS 2017-02-24 15:13:19)

tchala wrote:

I also stopped watching Arrow but since this season. Flash is still awesome and Legends did improve quite a bit.

CarmarthenLad wrote:

I do have to disagree about Legends. I watched a good part of the 1st series and the acting was so appalling I actually couldn't bring myself to finish the season. It also had annoying anachronisms sprinkled through it - never a good thing in a show about time travel.

Agreed and now forget everything you just said and continue with season 2, it got much better.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

tchala wrote:

Nothing really cool happens

Compare this to Flash, which constantly re-invents its left (although I am getting bored with a new HR each season)

Legends, openly disparaged here, is inventive

Best DC shows have to be these two but oddly my tracker shows more popular to be Arrow and Agent's with their by the book hit something storylines

Shows decline (Arrow and Agents being of note)

I reckon they should take their lead from the examples set by Flash + Legends which provide almost cinematic experience for the viewer

I totally agree with you

Answer to the topic: Yes, and i've only watched the pilot episode for 'bout 15 minutes.

MeDumbDuck wrote:

Answer to the topic: Yes, and i've only watched the pilot episode for 'bout 15 minutes.

Same here, watched some REALLY dodgy fighting scene and switched that shit off quick time!

TBH Arrow does not seem appealing anymore....same Batman like stories.

Agents of SHIELD got my attention back with the last LMD episode (Self Control- 4X15) though, SO MANY TWISTS!!!

Wife and I dropped both Flash and Arrow after 3-4 eps this season. It was beginning to feel repetative, we both got bored of them really... We now "only" follow TWD, GOT, TBBT and The 100. We're not sure about Grimm, we'll give it a few eps of this season and see if we like it smile

bored after season 2, just started feel like i was watching days of our lives.