Topic: The CW Mega Crossover

Word is:

The CW mega crossover is scheduled to air the week of November 28. It starts during the last few minutes of Supergirl (no need to watch the entire ep), continues on The Flash, then Arrow, and concludes on Legends of Tomorrow.

Re: The CW Mega Crossover

The arrow mega crossover episode was

SPOILER Show
shit

I respectfully disagree; it was a piece of fun TV, and was entertaining.  Was it classic TV? No, but I didn't expect it to be, it lived up to my expectations pretty much.

Patrician wrote:

I respectfully disagree; it was a piece of fun TV, and was entertaining.  Was it classic TV? No, but I didn't expect it to be, it lived up to my expectations pretty much.

I agree.

You’ve got to help me! I’m a victim of society!

It was actually good fun to watch. Seems putting all of them together actually made everyone better, except for Flash. Flash is always good, regardless of where they put him. smile

yeah i really enjoyed it. also liked what they did to the title sequences.

"city morgue, you kill em, we chill em"

I meant, only the Arrow episode of the crossover wasn't very good imo. the others were good

inexkecible wrote:

I meant, only the Arrow episode of the crossover wasn't very good imo. the others were good

That's fine, it's your opinion and that's what these forums are all about.

You’ve got to help me! I’m a victim of society!

inexkecible wrote:

The Arrow episode worked well as its 100 episode special (which it was) but as part of the cross over event I didn't think it was great.

I dropped legends because i didn't like the show... and now was forced to watch at least 1 episode again....making me want to catch up with the rest of it...

god damn, #lackoftime

Well, my first impression wasn't the most palatable. I moved the start up about 40 minutes on Supergirl to the part where the crossover was supposed to begin and was (mis)treated to a big fat girl on girl lesbian kiss scene which I didn't enjoy having in my face (gross gags). Next I watched Arrow not realizing I was supposed to go to Flash first.  Though I dissed Arrow a while back I enjoyed the show for the crossover entertainment and the characters.  After watching it is when I realized I'd gotten out of the crossover order and then thought I might just watch Flash later to see what I'd missed but I never did.  I watched Legends and it was ok.
I resisted watching Flash I suppose because I'd seen what went just before and just after it.  I dunno.  It all came and went, end of , sorta.

LuC wrote:

Well, my first impression wasn't the most palatable. I moved the start up about 40 minutes on Supergirl to the part where the crossover was supposed to begin and was (mis)treated to a big fat girl on girl lesbian kiss scene which I didn't enjoy having in my face (gross gags). Next I watched Arrow not realizing I was supposed to go to Flash first.  Though I dissed Arrow a while back I enjoyed the show for the crossover entertainment and the characters.  After watching it is when I realized I'd gotten out of the crossover order and then thought I might just watch Flash later to see what I'd missed but I never did.  I watched Legends and it was ok.
I resisted watching Flash I suppose because I'd seen what went just before and just after it.  I dunno.  It all came and went, end of , sorta.

I stopped taking your comment seriously after you said you almost puked because two women kissed.... Homophobic much?

13 (edited by proteinnerd 2016-12-17 02:42:19)

LuC wrote:

Well, my first impression wasn't the most palatable. .

You skipped 40 minutes of Supergirl
Stopped watching the Arrow series a while ago (presumably cause you don't enjoy it) but then watched this episode.
Skipped the Flash episode altogether
watched the Legends episode

...and you wonder why you didn't enjoy the event lol

Also Homophobia aside, you managed to not watch the best episode of the event.

Which episodes do i have to watch for this crossover?

HomerS_1 wrote:

Supergirl 2x8    Nov 28, 2016    Medusa (1)
The Flash 3x8    Nov 29, 2016    Invasion! (2)
Arrow 5x8    Nov 30, 2016    Invasion! (3)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow 2x7    Dec 01, 2016    Invasion! (4)

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Daemonius wrote:
HomerS_1 wrote:

Supergirl 2x8    Nov 28, 2016    Medusa (1)
The Flash 3x8    Nov 29, 2016    Invasion! (2)
Arrow 5x8    Nov 30, 2016    Invasion! (3)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow 2x7    Dec 01, 2016    Invasion! (4)

Thank you kind sir.