Re: How long have you been a member for?

Next Episode user since September 16, 2007, oh boy has it been that long!

Forum member since: 12th May 2008 although I don't post that much sad

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=3cbf5f42e5a310b9dda8fc6e0a6f652a

Re: How long have you been a member for?

fathead2k wrote:
nightcrow wrote:
fathead2k wrote:

I remember when I first joined that there was a guy who I think was a real life friend of Santah's and would constantly break Santah's balls over every little thing, usually as a joke. Was funny to read all the back and forth. I can't recall his name though.

Santah, you know who this guy is talking about?

I was racking my brain trying to remember his name and this morning a name popped into my head "arashi".
I'm not 100% sure if I'm remembering it right. Santah would remember better than me.


Yep. He's still around, using the site, but aint visiting the forums. Too much dota and work for him smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: How long have you been a member for?

santah wrote:
fathead2k wrote:
nightcrow wrote:
fathead2k wrote:

I remember when I first joined that there was a guy who I think was a real life friend of Santah's and would constantly break Santah's balls over every little thing, usually as a joke. Was funny to read all the back and forth. I can't recall his name though.

Santah, you know who this guy is talking about?

I was racking my brain trying to remember his name and this morning a name popped into my head "arashi".
I'm not 100% sure if I'm remembering it right. Santah would remember better than me.


Yep. He's still around, using the site, but aint visiting the forums. Too much dota and work for him smile

Ah yes, I remember him as well! lol

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: How long have you been a member for?

Next Episode user since November 10, 2005

Wow has it really been 8 years?

55 (edited by smoker68x 2016-06-26 04:49:27)

Re: How long have you been a member for?

Orlando wrote:
nightcrow wrote:

Update my sig. hmmm, how? smile

1. http://next-episode.net/
2. settings -> signature code
3. MAGIC
4. http://forum.next-episode.net/profile.php?id=1603
5. Signature and paste the new one in place of the old one.

I screwed up my sig trying to edit it. How do you add this in now? I don't see half of the options anymore.


Also:
Registered: Dec 23 2006 (to the forums anyways, not sure about the main site)
I would have joined sooner, but a friend had me using CAT (Calendar for TV by pogdesign) before I found I could track the shows, and not just see when they aired. I'm so glad I made the switch, as I use this site/app daily!

next-episode.net

Re: How long have you been a member for?

You can still edit the signature through this link: http://next-episode.net/settings?action=sig

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

Re: How long have you been a member for?

Ive been using this website for years and years also but when i just checked my profile for the sign up date it states that it was only registered 2 weeks ago lol?!

Re: How long have you been a member for?

standard_1 wrote:

Ive been using this website for years and years also but when i just checked my profile for the sign up date it states that it was only registered 2 weeks ago lol?!

This happened after the site-forum accounts merge to people that had different emails for the accounts. Santah will fix it.

http://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png

http://i.imgur.com/6zvYE.jpg
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fae192a45e22f2ea2fece89557aebb4c

Re: How long have you been a member for?

Spyder23 wrote:
standard_1 wrote:

Ive been using this website for years and years also but when i just checked my profile for the sign up date it states that it was only registered 2 weeks ago lol?!

This happened after the site-forum accounts merge to people that had different emails for the accounts. Santah will fix it.

Its no biggy for me. Like i said ive been using the site for years but havnt really ever replied to any forum posts.

Re: How long have you been a member for?

If you want your old account instead of this one - PM me on the website and I'll get it sorted for you.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

61

Re: How long have you been a member for?

Next Episode user since May 18, 2007

62 (edited by afrokiwi_1 2016-06-29 13:40:35)

Re: How long have you been a member for?

hey Santah .. can you fix my join date please !!