1 (edited by Thierry 2017-01-22 14:32:50)

Topic: .

Re: .

and what a sweet episode it was. I had some issues with the season 2 finale, that at the time came off as poor writing, that I was glad to see addressed in this episode.... BUT... the end of this ep nearly had me in tears sad

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

I just found them by chance while looking for jekyll. thought weeds wasn't gonna pick up until august, so are these leaked? cool

"The hammer - is my penis."

they be pre-airs... issued to journalists for review thingys... then leaked wink

i'm going to eat your brains and gain your memories...

weeds is soo cool!!!!

@ _mccutcheon: how is jekyll!? haven't watched an episode yet. greetings to vienna smile

6 (edited by _mccutcheon 2007-07-25 10:13:17)

@daluwe: greetingy to tyrol smile
jekyll is grand! seriously great material, probably the best I've seen in years. I really love it when I can't guess what'll happen next, and with jekyll you can't. it's wonderfully schizo of course and james nesbitt is frickin' amazing in both roles. actually james nesbitt seems to be an amazing actor in general...

sorry for the OT, guys, won't happen again.
but to make this not completely OT:

ad weeds: since the last season finale I kept thinking, how on earth do they wanna get nancy out of this mess? having watched the first to episodes the thought that occurs to me is: now how on earth should she get out of THIS mess??? and I keep thinking that U-Turn is the only character that doesn't have any shades of grey, he's just simply evil.

edit: ep3 is on eztv, use the bt-chat link.

@mccutcheon: so i'll definitly check out jekyll. thanx.

well i hope that nancy will get some  money from a life insurance of her deceased husband, the DA guy. we will find out in ep 4 i think ....

grrrr aaaarrrgh! I hate it when weeds does that... they're really the best and meanest with their cliffhangers. with other shows I can usually see the end of the episode coming, not with weeds.

does anyone else feel that this season's episodes are shorter than last season's? some five or ten minutes? I can't be arsed to dig up my s2 dvds...

I found out what my massive problem with U-Turn is: unbearably horrible acting... uch..

overall this season is weak so far.

weak? awful i say...

hey, there's still mary-louise parker! and a bit of deschanel too wink

12 (edited by Cortney21 2008-07-16 16:24:21)

My bf loves the show weeds, i really havent seen much of it but he says its amazing. He actually wrote a short article about it. I'd appreciate it if you check it out and leave a comment :]

[link removed]