Topic: 8x12 - The Season Finale

I don't get why the Doctor bangs the Tardis console.

Re: 8x12 - The Season Finale

penguin wrote:

I don't get why the Doctor bangs the Tardis console.

+ show spoiler

Because there is something wrong with his home planet.
He was given the co-ordinates to his home planet and went there.  He didn't like what he saw.

I guess we'll find out in the Xmas special

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: 8x12 - The Season Finale

Wizard wrote:
penguin wrote:

I don't get why the Doctor bangs the Tardis console.

+ show spoiler

Because there is something wrong with his home planet.
He was given the co-ordinates to his home planet and went there.  He didn't like what he saw.

I guess we'll find out in the Xmas special

+ show spoiler

I thought it was because Missy lied, Galifrey wasn't there. and then Doctor lied to Clara.

Re: 8x12 - The Season Finale

kaibren wrote:
+ show spoiler

I thought it was because Missy lied, Galifrey wasn't there. and then Doctor lied to Clara.

Yes, that was my understanding of it too. I am guessing that the Christmas Special will resolve both issues............

+ show spoiler

With the Doctor finding Galifrey and Clara getting her man back.