Topic: 4x09

That was for me the best episode we have had!  I know people will counter with The Laws of Gods and Men or The Mountain and the Viper episodes and I agree they were great but this episode for me was just epic!

I can't wait for next week now

Re: 4x09

Indeed it was epic and I very much liked it, especially the giants were amazing.

Too bad because of this epic episode we didn't have the chance to see any other story progress. And there's only one episode left this season yikes

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: 4x09

That was, for the lack of a better term, awesome. Am I the only one who gets super pumped after episodes like this? AY JUANA FYGHT.

+ show spoiler

Ygritte, Pyp and Grenn sad

Slynt is a worthless shit. Alliser (while still an asshole) I have a little respect for.

don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f3328b27e18bdad65428dcb26b3b9ba3

Re: 4x09

Nope, it was awsome - can't wait for the season finale. But not looking forward for the long wait of season 5 neutral

They Call Me The "Jax Lovah!" Machine!
http://i.imgur.com/TMcgaKU.jpg

Re: 4x09

Im not too bothered we didn't see any other stories progress if I am honest

Re: 4x09

What's the betting we don't see Jon Snow fight Mance Rayder till the end of next season! Also do the people North of The Wall know he was spying, and swapped back sides after they climbed over the wall?

yikes
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=CurrentWatchlist&kk=c7a3e8c361aa2596859d8df3f4f10c1dhttp://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.pnghttp://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=c7a3e8c361aa2596859d8df3f4f10c1d
big_smile

Re: 4x09

Halo2 wrote:

What's the betting we don't see Jon Snow fight Mance Rayder till the end of next season! Also do the people North of The Wall know he was spying, and swapped back sides after they climbed over the wall?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought they had seen from the Owl warg dude, but that guy was with the group south of the wall that all died.

8 (edited by xrnzaaas 2014-06-10 09:37:57)

Re: 4x09

Wow, a 40 minute battle! That was awesome!

best scene big_smile

+ show spoiler

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/14/148983/3880534-1310068016-tumbl.gif

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

9 (edited by cneddy 2014-06-10 09:59:10)

Re: 4x09

I'm not a big fan of John "Snoo" (Ingrid was great tho).
That said I'm quite disappointed with that being the 9th episode since so far the nines were the culmination of a season.
It was all action , epicness , manliness etc. etc. All it lacked was a Stalone cameo as a giant (he has the face for it tongue ). Don't remember any other episode feeling like a popcorn movie before.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=bd0ab2ab9f5cd1ca2e7b6863fc2cf444

Re: 4x09

cneddy wrote:

I'm not a big fan of John "Snoo" (Ingrid was great tho).
That said I'm quite disappointed with that being the 9th episode since so far the nines were the culmination of a season.
It was all action , epicness , manliness etc. etc. All it lacked was a Stalone cameo as a giant (he has the face for it tongue ). Don't remember any other episode feeling like a popcorn movie before.

Couldnt agree more. I expected more from episode 9 - like we had with The Red Wedding or with the beheading of Ned Stark, but I suppose we got it in episode 8 with the death of Oberyn. Makes me wonder what ep 10 will be like. smile

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!


http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Re: 4x09

When the episode started I thought to myself "They could do an entire episode about the stuff happening in the north"...

... I must be psychic big_smile.

Re: 4x09

I couldn't enjoy it at all....I just want to know what happens to Tyrian. Once thats sorted, I'll probably go back and watch it and love it but all I kept thinking was "been there done that on a bigger scale in LotR".

Re: 4x09

Ingrid too eh.
if i meet G.R.R. Martin somewhen i'm not gonna ask for an autograph, i'm gonna kick his ass wink

Hell of a ride tho.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

14 (edited by miGs 2014-06-12 02:50:27)

Re: 4x09

Katy wrote:

Im not too bothered we didn't see any other stories progress if I am honest

Same. I do want to know what happens to Tyrion, but I was wholly entertained for the ~50min. span of this episode.

nightcrow wrote:

Couldnt agree more. I expected more from episode 9 - like we had with The Red Wedding or with the beheading of Ned Stark, but I suppose we got it in episode 8 with the death of Oberyn. Makes me wonder what ep 10 will be like. smile

There seems to be a pattern.
Season 1 - Ned's death
Season 2 - Battle of Blackwater bay
Season 3 - Red Wedding
Season 4 - Wall under siege

We already got Joffrey and Oberyn as far as "big" deaths this season, so I can't complain. The battle was awesome.

I forgot to mention the scene where Jon and Sam talk about the intricacies and technicalities of their vows. He has a point. Aemon blowing out the candle.WHAT

don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f3328b27e18bdad65428dcb26b3b9ba3