Topic: Who the hell is Red John?

This is driving me crazy. I don't care if it a "spoiler". Does anyone know who is Red John?

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

I think by now everyone who watches the show knows who Red John since they finished the story arc with the last Episode, so I think it is even already in writing on Wikipedia wink

+ show spoiler

Its Sheriff McAlister (The Dude that plays the Bad Guy in Nikita too) who first appears in episode 2, which could indicate he was at least considered for being Red John right from the start and they didnt make him up during the run wink

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

It's Lisbon. And it's Red Jane, not Red John. wink

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

Mojito wrote:

I think by now everyone who watches the show knows who Red John since they finished the story arc with the last Episode, so I think it is even already in writing on Wikipedia wink

+ show spoiler

Its Sheriff McAlister (The Dude that plays the Bad Guy in Nikita too) who first appears in episode 2, which could indicate he was at least considered for being Red John right from the start and they didnt make him up during the run wink

Anyone can write want they want on Wikipedia so I read it but don't always believe its content.

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

xrnzaaas wrote:

It's Lisbon. And it's Red Jane, not Red John. wink

xrnzaaas wrote:

It's Lisbon. And it's Red Jane, not Red John. wink

Your dead wrong.

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

I'm confused since Red John is supposed to be afraid of heights. And, the character what is name in Wikipedia, saved Jane from high heights. At the beginning of the episode, he avoided heights but when Jane would have fallen and likely died, he appeared and saved Jane from the high height.

Re: Who the hell is Red John?

AnneLee wrote:

I'm confused since Red John is supposed to be afraid of heights. And, the character what is name in Wikipedia, saved Jane from high heights. At the beginning of the episode, he avoided heights but when Jane would have fallen and likely died, he appeared and saved Jane from the high height.

I think the "afraid of heights" thing was a red herring.

That's the second biggest X I've ever seen.