Topic: 2x09

Neil Marshall, gotta love his battle aesthetic big_smile gore gore gore gore and...................... a little more gore smile

Has failed his lurker exam and posted

Re: 2x09

Noticed that too!

They have quite a lot of threads to temporarily tie together for the last episode.

Not just the Spanish maine my love. The entire ocean. The entire world!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=7b21315a0c2bce4fa4716b05990b6ff0

Brom wrote:

gore gore gore gore and...................... a little more gore smile

nothing new there. spartacus has it in every episode. from several boring episodes into this, this season has not been remedied. they messed up, and i am pissed.

"Avenge Me."
"Judgment Day is inevitable."

how have they messed up?

Brom wrote:

how have they messed up?

making this season extremely boring and slow talkshow, with barely any action and almost no nudity.

"Avenge Me."

ah I disagree though, its the interplay between the characters that's the great part about the show.  IMHO the characters are far better rounded in this than most tv and their motivations and actions happen for believable reasons.   The nudity and action are bonuses.

Brom wrote:

ah I disagree though, its the interplay between the characters that's the great part about the show.  IMHO the characters are far better rounded in this than most tv and their motivations and actions happen for believable reasons.   The nudity and action are bonuses.

+1
The nudity I could do without though - i'm a bit old fashioned tongue - but I understand why it's there.
It would bother me less if it wasn't always gorgeous women getting naked  roll
Just an occasional plump lady or a big fat man with his little thing hanging out to balance it out..  big_smile

Deke wrote:

Just an occasional plump lady or a big fat man with his little thing hanging out to balance it out..  big_smile

KARL! You're the strangest little man on earth. XD

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Deke wrote:

A big fat man? wasn`t Hodor enough for you? XDXD

Varys is a big fat man but may have trouble with the rest of it  yikes

I loved season 1 and I must say season 2 has bored me alot too. It's like all the shows that got wrecked by the writers strike but we haven't had that now?

If this continues I will read the books instead.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fc6e0c8d5093819af704928af7847383

i will have to clarify on this matter.
Why i whine about season 2 is because i have read book 2. and they have taken out the "fun and action" part from the book and not put it into the show.

and as good as they try to show the complexity of the characters in the show, they will never match mr. Martins writing.

"Avenge Me."

GodZionu wrote:

they will never match mr. Martins writing.

He's writing not a small amount of it himself and involved at all stages.  He wrote the last episode for instance.