Topic: 313

I liked this episode.. Mike has gone bad smile
I also like this awesome respect that apparently Mahone has for Michael.... his genuinely afraid of him tongue

Re: 313

But what will that outcome might be?

There are so many loose ends that there should be just another season - but who wants that?
Micheal gone bad and not breaking out but chasing a bad chick isn't the storyline I was expecting from Prison Break...

Sad finale

neutral

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

I want that. smile

One more season, wrap up all the storylines, and say goodnight. Works for me.

I mean would you prefer that they break out of yet another prison? Though with Sucre, T-Bag and Bellick still in Sona I'm sure another prison break will be part of the plot anyway.

Every breath you take, every move you make...I'll be watching you. That's police talk.

Season 3 was dreaful, i fear season 4 will be even worse still.

I don't want another season, but I wouldn't mind seeing Michael get vengeful for another 10 episodes of season 3.

that was the third season already? only 13 episodes? that's it?
if so, lame epsiode as a season final...

first i thought it was the wga strike but that this is season already over... makes little danceman really sad sad

Yeah that's it for the season. Rumour is it'll probably be picked up for another year though, I think partly because they only got a bit over half a season this year.

Plus, due to the writer's strike they didn't even get to introduce their possible spinoff character yet (a spinoff that still seems like a bad idea to me, but who knows...).

Every breath you take, every move you make...I'll be watching you. That's police talk.

The female prison thing? It sounds like an extremely bad idea, especially as a Prison Break spinoff!

Yeah, the female prison thing. I just can't see that working. At all.

But ...But... they just can't leave Sucre hanging in there.
T-Bag can't run the prison and is he gonna get Gretchen by the neck?

C'mon that sucks. Half a season only hmm

Female prison can be a good thing.. as long as all the females are hot... if so where the case, I'd definitely watch! tongue

12 (edited by Sledge Hammer 2008-02-23 04:58:02)

I'd watch a female prison show on cable, on network tv, yeah, not so much. Just doesn't seem to have the same...potential. tongue

I liked the episode as well. Yet strange ending of a season

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&k=0ef7e7de42c02d531b7c2d0f913cc132&user=Keisu

In Germany was a 9 season female prison series "Hinter Gittern - Der Frauen Knast" ("Behind Bars - The Women Jail") which ended last year. Can't say I've seen more than 3 (of 403) eps but it had many fans. Maybe they try to pull something similar up in the US - I hope not!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001