Topic: Surface 1x15

Did they air the show last night?

Couse I can't find any torrent for episode 15.

If anyone does please post it.

Re: Surface 1x15

Hmm - I'm waiting too.
Maybe this could help for the meantime ;-)

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Surface 1x15

BlackBox wrote:

Hmm - I'm waiting too.
Maybe this could help for the meantime ;-)

Yeah already found that one, but I can't seem to connect.

Re: Surface 1x15

Netto wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

Hmm - I'm waiting too.
Maybe this could help for the meantime ;-)

Yeah already found that one, but I can't seem to connect.

Yeah - try this instead - that should work at last smile

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2f78bbc2ae515f1a55746f794066001

Re: Surface 1x15

BlackBox wrote:
Netto wrote:
BlackBox wrote:

Hmm - I'm waiting too.
Maybe this could help for the meantime ;-)

Yeah already found that one, but I can't seem to connect.

Yeah - try this instead - that should work at last smile

Yep, it works, it took a long time this time, until they released it. Thanks.

A well, better late then never.

Re: Surface 1x15

Now surface and lost are both on my number one spot in my top 10 list.

To bad the season is over. Can't wait for the next.

Re: Surface 1x15

some reports are saying that its being canned?
is there a season 2?

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: Surface 1x15

Wizard wrote:

some reports are saying that its being canned?
is there a season 2?

No way, this is to good to cancel.