Topic: Suggestion: 'schedule gap'/ 'show break' notification

I'm not sure if I'm the only one missing a feature like this, but I would love it... it would send the user a notification (mail) if an episode of an active show has just been aired when...
a) there is a next episode already scheduled
b) but not for at least ten days in the future (Which means the show takes a break because of Independence Day, Super Bowl, or whatever.)

Re: Suggestion: 'schedule gap'/ 'show break' notification

It's an interesting idea.

I see some potential problems with it, but first - I'm mostly interested to find out if such feature request gathers any traction ...

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

It is interesting, but I am not sure it would be of much use - for me anyway.

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

I have my calendar imported to Rainlendar so I can see from my desktop what airs when...

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Daemonius wrote:

I have my calendar imported to Rainlendar so I can see from my desktop what airs when...

Yeah, but with quite a few active shows I'm tired of manually comparing weeks to see what will not air next week. cool

Curious to read more feedback. smile

lighton wrote:
Daemonius wrote:

Yeah, but with quite a few active shows I'm tired of manually comparing weeks to see what will not air next week. cool

You seem to be a curious person. I like to live in the now, who knows what'll happen tomorrow. Maybe next week doesn't matter....

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Daemonius wrote:
lighton wrote:

You seem to be a curious person. I like to live in the now, who knows what'll happen tomorrow. Maybe next week doesn't matter....

Until your reply I considered myself a curious person who lives in the now... cool