151 (edited by TheFizza 2024-02-02 04:39:40)

Re: How many TV shows are you currently watching?

My Dec List of Programs:

The Gilded Age
Last Week Tonight w/ John Oliver
Chip 'N' Dale: Park Life
Hilda
The Snoopy Show
Letterkenny
Slow Horses
What If...?
Krapopolis
Rick and Morty
Doctor Who
For All Mankind

All Creatures Great and Small Christmas Special
Call the Midwife Christmas Special
Doctor Who Christmas Special
Ghosts Christmas Special
Not Going Out Christmas Special
Sister Boniface Mysteries Christmas Special

Older series viewing:
Based on a True Story
Grand Crew
Everything's Gonna Be Okay
SPIRITED [AU]

--------------------------------------------

My Jan List of Programs:

Call the Midwife
Miss Scarlet and the Duke
Krapopolis
True Detective
For All Mankind

Still plodding through/Older series viewing:
Beyond the Boundary          [This was soooooo good and only 12 Eps]
The Blacklist
That Mitchell & Webb Look
Miracle Workers                  [I can't believe it's canceled and I'm still not done with it?!]
Emily in Paris                     [I'm totally gonna finish this when the next season comes... I swear]
Cells at Work                      [This was harder to find than I thought and I now have a few more anime on my list]
DOTA: Dragon's Blood       
Hanna                                [I really don't want it to be over, is the thing... dangit]
Nichols (1971)                    [only one season, so yes I'm going very-very slow]

Annnnnnnnnnd maybe one day I'll catching up with The American Experience & Frontline... one day roll

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

152 (edited by merc 2024-01-25 23:47:11)

nada nowt new or live!
I an having to revist old shows on my massive media center pc

153 (edited by NStillman 2024-01-26 07:21:19)

Apparently I have 273 Active Shows. I am definitely NOT watching 273 shows right now...but I just finished shows like For All Mankind, Echo, Annika, Reacher, Queer Eye - am about to get into Masters of the Air, Percy Jackson and Feud smile

NStillman wrote:

Apparently I have 273 Active Shows. I am definitely NOT watching 273 shows right now...but I just finished shows like For All Mankind, Echo, Annika, Reacher, Queer Eye - am about to get into Masters of the Air, Percy Jackson and Feud smile

I only have 180 active but this is a light time of year for series... at least in my opinion.

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

155 (edited by TheFizza 2024-02-08 05:19:52)

My Feb List of Programs:

True Detective
Resident Alien
Elsbeth
Abbott Elementary
The Conners
The Neighborhood
Young Sheldon
Ghosts (2021)
Krapopolis
Hazbin Hotel
Star Wars: The Bad Batch
Avatar: The Last Airbender (2024)

The Blacklist
Miracle Workers                  [I can't believe it's canceled and I'm still not done with it?!]
Emily in Paris                     [I'm totally gonna finish this when the next season comes... I swear]
Hanna                                [I really don't want it to be over, is the thing... dangit]
Nichols (1971)                    [only one season, so yes I'm going very-very slow]

Annnnnnnnnnd maybe one day I'll catching up with NOVA & Frontline... one day roll

156 (edited by TheFizza 2024-03-15 06:50:11)

My March List of Programs:

Death and Other Details
Resident Alien
Elsbeth
Young Sheldon
Animal Control
Abbott Elementary
The Conners
The Neighborhood
Girls5Eva
Ghosts (2021)
Extraordinary
Tiny Toons Looniversity
Krapopolis
Megamind Rules!
Invincible
Star Wars: The Bad Batch
X-Men '97

The Blacklist
Spy x Family

Annnnnnnnnnd maybe one day I'll catching up with The American Experience... one day roll