Re: The Boys

Weird to read Homelander and Urban are both from my hometown of NZ. Best moment was Homelander sniping "nice accent" to Urban as the poor guys accent wildly veered between Aussie, Ireland, Cockney, NZ and some possibly made-up region of England.

I have a vague ultra stiffy for the mega baddie Immortan Joe mega milf matron...

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/50098/1001954476/original/ms-13-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=pjpg


haha, just noticed, all the photos behind her are of herself. Can't say I blame her.

Re: The Boys

The Boys Season 2 - Teaser Trailer | Amazon Prime Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHwlqyMyhM

So good! One of the best trailers ever when it comes to editing, especially 1:14 and the next 5 seconds. big_smile

Re: The Boys

Looks really nice, but september is still far away hmm
But atleast Umbrella Chronicles Season 2 is around the corner.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

Re: The Boys

lighton wrote:

The Boys Season 2 - Teaser Trailer | Amazon Prime Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHwlqyMyhM

So good! One of the best trailers ever when it comes to editing, especially 1:14 and the next 5 seconds. big_smile


Now that's what I call a trailer. No need for anymore IMO; just stick with that one until the actual S2 premiere. I would say that 0:35 sets it up perfectly to lead straight into the sweet spot - 1:06-1:23.

"Don't you worry... Daddy's home." big_smile

https://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
https://signavatar.com/40753_v.gif
https://signavatar.com/40753_s.gif

Re: The Boys

That's a shit-load of spoilers in that 1 little trailer, I'm hoping my old brain forgets most of them when it starts.
Still, I can't wait as I loved S1.

Re: The Boys

Deke wrote:

That's a shit-load of spoilers in that 1 little trailer, I'm hoping my old brain forgets most of them when it starts.

Hehe, yeah, not good to know too much before the show starts! smile

Re: The Boys

The Boys Renewed for Season 3 at Amazon
https://tvline.com/2020/07/23/the-boys- … -3-amazon/

Re: The Boys

Nothing beats that feeling of finding out one of your favorite shows has been renewed for another season way in advance of its current season premiere. big_smile

https://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
https://signavatar.com/40753_v.gif
https://signavatar.com/40753_s.gif

Re: The Boys

YESSSSSS!!!!

Re: The Boys

scorpius074 wrote:

Nothing beats that feeling of finding out one of your favorite shows has been renewed for another season way in advance of its current season premiere. big_smile

Yes. smile

Re: The Boys

The Boys Season 2 - Official Trailer | Amazon Prime Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8fFM1ZdWo

They kept the dog bark from the teaser trailer! big_smile

Looks like it'll be another goood season. smile