Topic: I hate Christmas

It overwrites all my favourite shows >.<

https://i.postimg.cc/rs82m9Wd/merry-christmas.jpg

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: I hate Christmas

https://i.postimg.cc/MpJbjrHr/grumpy-christmas.jpg

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: I hate Christmas

Merry Christmas big_smile!

Re: I hate Christmas

Bah humbug!

That's the second biggest X I've ever seen.

Re: I hate Christmas

Christmas is when there are empty watchlists, @santah pulls out snow javascript and Christmas decoration header gif big_smile

https://next-episode.net/img/header/head_bgr_christmas.gif

Re: I hate Christmas

Why not use this "empty watchlist" time visit family or friends and ignore TV...  Imagine that. hmm

That's the second biggest X I've ever seen.

Re: I hate Christmas

Or catch up on all the other shows you haven't had a chance to watch yet.

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

Re: I hate Christmas

Wizard wrote:

Or catch up on all the other shows you haven't had a chance to watch yet.

I watched two foreign series, Diablero and The Protector, both were fun :3

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: I hate Christmas

What is this "Empty watchlist" thing you speak of? This is a thoroughly foreign concept to me!

Re: I hate Christmas

Lollie wrote:

I watched two foreign series, Diablero and The Protector, both were fun :3

I found this cringy show: https://next-episode.net/imposters

Re: I hate Christmas

g371 wrote:
Lollie wrote:

I watched two foreign series, Diablero and The Protector, both were fun :3

I found this cringy show: https://next-episode.net/imposters


Eeeeee...try the two I mentioned, they have subtitles, and both were entertaining smile

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: I hate Christmas

checkout an Aussie show calld "Wentworth" if u havent seen it yet

Re: I hate Christmas

kilbluff1985 wrote:

checkout an Aussie show calld "Wentworth" if u havent seen it yet

I already watch that one, can remember the original one it was spawned from too (Prisoner) :3

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: I hate Christmas

Lollie wrote:
Wizard wrote:

Or catch up on all the other shows you haven't had a chance to watch yet.

I watched two foreign series, Diablero and The Protector, both were fun :3

Yep, The Protector is a watchable Turkish series, just finished watching season 1.