Topic: Last Man Standing

I can't believe they cancelled Lucifer for this shit show.

Anyone else feel the same?

Re: Last Man Standing

I can't believe they cancel any of the shows I like and keep the ones I think are awful, but hey, they do.

That's life I guess.

That's the second biggest X I've ever seen.

Last Man Standing and Lucifer were both canceled by their former Networks and both were saved by others, so no harm done.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

HomerS wrote:

Last Man Standing and Lucifer were both canceled by their former Networks and both were saved by others, so no harm done.

And they are both in different categories so they can't be compared the way that OP meant.

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Daemonius wrote:
HomerS wrote:

And they are both in different categories so they can't be compared the way that OP meant.

When FOX cancelled Lucifer the media reports that were sent out made it look like Lucifer was cancelled to make room for Last Man Standing.

So my original post was made in referrence to the above and in reaction to the, IMO, sub-par premier to season 7.

My anger towards Fox may also have to do with Brooklyn Nine Nine's cancelation, there I said it!