Topic: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix's 'The Ranch' Amid Rape Allegations

The actor will still appear in the second half of season two, due Dec. 15, and may return for parts of season three as the streaming giant writes him out of the Ashton Kutcher comedy.

Danny Masterson is done at Netflix.

The actor, who is facing multiple allegations of rape, has been fired from the streaming giant's scripted comedy The Ranch.

"As a result of ongoing discussions, Netflix and the producers have written Danny Masterson out of The Ranch. [Monday] was his last day on the show, and production will resume in early 2018 without him," Netflix said in a statement.

[source]

...where did I put that rat's ass I could give?

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves.

Re: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix's 'The Ranch' Amid Rape Allegations

"In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused. I understand and look forward to clearing my name once and for all. In the meantime, I want to express my gratitude to the cast and crew that I’ve worked so closely with over the past three seasons. I wish them nothing but success. I am also so thankful to the fans that have supported me and continue to do so.”

I got to agree with him, not saying that he dident do it because i dont really know but it really seems lately that anyone who gets accused automaticly is also assumed quilty and gets punished aswell, doesnt matter if there is proof for it or not.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

HomerS wrote:

it really seems lately that anyone who gets accused automaticly is also assumed quilty and gets punished aswell, doesnt matter if there is proof for it or not.

Just have to weigh in on this one.

What you're talking about is the effects of a famous person vs the media, because scandals make money. With normal people however you'll find the victim is surrounded by many people who don't believe them, which is where the reluctance to even pursue justice comes from.

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

HomerS wrote:

"In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused. I understand and look forward to clearing my name once and for all. In the meantime, I want to express my gratitude to the cast and crew that I’ve worked so closely with over the past three seasons. I wish them nothing but success. I am also so thankful to the fans that have supported me and continue to do so.”

I got to agree with him, not saying that he dident do it because i dont really know but it really seems lately that anyone who gets accused automaticly is also assumed quilty and gets punished aswell, doesnt matter if there is proof for it or not.

I am pretty sure that Netflix would not leave themselves open for retaliatory legal action, so I am pretty sure that during their ongoing discussions he wasn't able to convince them that all 5 allegations were bogus, and that he left by "mutual consent". If this was a one sided decision, Netflix would just have written him out of the show and said nothing.