101

Re: The Orville

lighton wrote:
Rocky_Rock_Rockbottom wrote:

Date: Thu Jun 02, 2022

Season: 3

Episode:1

That's what we have https://next-episode.net/the-orville/ for cool

(Everyone who has this show on his/her watchlist should already know about this, https://next-episode.net/settings?action=notifications is very helpful)

Do you want anyone to post on this huge dead forum or not? Maybe some of us might want to interact with one another and chat about shows here on the forum rather than silently absorbing the data on the highly informative and utterly sterile front page before shuffling off wordlessly to watch the shows?

102

Re: The Orville

big_smile

Yes, but a content discussion would be more useful. smile

103

Re: The Orville

Rocky_Rock_Rockbottom wrote:
lighton wrote:
Rocky_Rock_Rockbottom wrote:

Date: Thu Jun 02, 2022

Season: 3

Episode:1

That's what we have https://next-episode.net/the-orville/ for cool

(Everyone who has this show on his/her watchlist should already know about this, https://next-episode.net/settings?action=notifications is very helpful)

Do you want anyone to post on this huge dead forum or not? Maybe some of us might want to interact with one another and chat about shows here on the forum rather than silently absorbing the data on the highly informative and utterly sterile front page before shuffling off wordlessly to watch the shows?

does not seem dead to me. has provided me with a few pointers on shows to watch

104 (edited by paisley1 2022-04-05 19:22:57)

Re: The Orville

Rocky_Rock_Rockbottom wrote:
lighton wrote:
Rocky_Rock_Rockbottom wrote:

Date: Thu Jun 02, 2022

Season: 3

Episode:1

That's what we have https://next-episode.net/the-orville/ for cool

(Everyone who has this show on his/her watchlist should already know about this, https://next-episode.net/settings?action=notifications is very helpful)

Do you want anyone to post on this huge dead forum or not? Maybe some of us might want to interact with one another and chat about shows here on the forum rather than silently absorbing the data on the highly informative and utterly sterile front page before shuffling off wordlessly to watch the shows?

lol

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OWMGZuHHJQ4/WSJEjpYmNgI/AAAAAAAAMy0/Am3orTmr-XQoBflzRokEGgRzGTCJ-bQBwCLcB/s1600/i%2527m%2Bnot%2Bdead%2Byet.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdf5EXo6I68

Hey Rocky, it's ok, Lighton's been in a mood lately.  This too shall pass, and the Orville will come on, and we'll have something else to complain about, lolz. lol

105

Re: The Orville

what i miss ??

106

Re: The Orville

afrokiwi wrote:

what i miss ??

You missed me, I'm from Onehunga but I left.

107

Re: The Orville

so The Orville season 3 is back.
by the way
https://next-episode.net/the-orville/ does not point to this forum

108

Re: The Orville

merc wrote:

so The Orville season 3 is back.
by the way
https://next-episode.net/the-orville/ does not point to this forum

Thanks, I've posted at https://forum.next-episode.net/viewtopic.php?id=9954 to let santah know.

109

Re: The Orville

I have to admit at first I was not sure this first Ep was going to work but DAMN it's resolution was just brilliant... I am so happy The Orville seems to have fully progressed beyond all that 'humor' the series had been toying with, early on.

Tip of the hat

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

110

Re: The Orville

I think Seth has forgotten what made The Orville popular. The first two episodes 2022 no comedy way to serious. First episode was totally unbelievable. Of course we can't complain because all the episodes have probably been filmed. Star Trek Strange New Worlds is far better so far.

111

Re: The Orville

Reynolds1415 wrote:

I think Seth has forgotten what made The Orville popular. The first two episodes 2022 no comedy way to serious. First episode was totally unbelievable. Of course we can't complain because all the episodes have probably been filmed. Star Trek Strange New Worlds is far better so far.

Ah, but this is "The Orville: New Horizons"

smile

2020.  Meh.

112

Re: The Orville

well esp 1 was reviewing & resolving the last season long time ago now where tin man betrayed them

113 (edited by TheFizza 2022-06-13 03:30:33)

Re: The Orville

Reynolds1415 wrote:

I think Seth has forgotten what made The Orville popular. The first two episodes 2022 no comedy way to serious. First episode was totally unbelievable. Of course we can't complain because all the episodes have probably been filmed. Star Trek Strange New Worlds is far better so far.

Oh, I 100% disagree with you there... I think it got popular in spite of not because of the 'comedy' (most of which didn't make me laugh). Personally I am waaaaay more invested now that all those attempts at humor are gone and I do hope they never return cool

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

114

Re: The Orville

I'm SURE I used to enjoy this show, what happened to it?

Also how loud does the music need to be?

115 (edited by imadsani 2022-06-16 10:36:29)

Re: The Orville

Deke wrote:

I'm SURE I used to enjoy this show, what happened to it?

Also how loud does the music need to be?

I Was thinking the same thing, I reached the conclusion that The Orville originally came out when there weren't other Star Trek shows around. This gave us our fix, and Disco's rocky first season sent people to Orville as well.

But now the equation is quite different, Discovery is much better (at least I think so), Picard (not a big fan), and I'm really invested in Strange New Worlds. So I'm getting my fix from the original Star Trek show so this falls by the side.

116

Re: The Orville

imadsani wrote:
Deke wrote:

I'm SURE I used to enjoy this show, what happened to it?

Also how loud does the music need to be?

Was thinking the same thing, I reached the conclusion that The Orville originally came out when there weren't other Star Trek shows around. This gave us our fix, and Disco's rocky first season sent people to Orville as well.

But now the equation is quite different, Discovery is much better (at least I think so), Picard (not a big fan) and I'm really invested into Strange New Worlds. So I'm getting my fix from the original Star Trek show's so this falls by the sides.

shows have a natural lifespan and maybe like the boys has overstayed its welcome? it is losing its quirkiness how much can you take?

117

Re: The Orville

After waiting for years I didnt even make it through the 1st episode of the new season. Nice looking spaceships but just a boring soapie.

118

Re: The Orville

They ruined the show by starting to take it too seriously and turning the woke bs to 200. I wish i could give it a 0 instead of 1. Season 1 was watchable. Season 2 had about every third episode watchable. Don't bother with season 3 sad

119

Re: The Orville

I watched season one for a funny light-hearted take on a classic sci-fi, season 2 wasn't quite the same and season 3 is nothing like it, I'm done.

120 (edited by TheFizza 2022-06-17 06:45:49)

Re: The Orville

Great last Ep... GIVE ME 10 MORE SEASONS OF THIS... LOVE IT!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

121

Re: The Orville

3x1 wasn't really my thing, but I totally enjoyed 3x2 and 3x3! smile


klemm wrote:

They ruined the show by starting to take it too seriously and turning the woke bs to 200. I wish i could give it a 0 instead of 1. Season 1 was watchable. Season 2 had about every third episode watchable. Don't bother with season 3 sad

Did we watch the same show? big_smile

122

Re: The Orville

TheFizza wrote:

Great last Ep... GIVE ME 10 MORE SEASONS OF THIS... LOVE IT!

My thoughts exactly! While I was watching I kept saying to myself what the hell is going on, and just when I thought I had a grip on the situation, well, you know the rest. lol

Spoiler

My first reaction after listening to Tron-girl's explanation was to punch her lights out! lol

https://next-episode.net/img/ne-link.png
https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9c3d70de238ebfb2f7ddda60d4ab6e5e
https://signavatar.com/40753_v.gif
https://signavatar.com/40753_s.gif

123

Re: The Orville

I think the show was interesting due to the characters? the green blob? Bortus the klingon look a like? The ginger headed missfit, Gordon? and Isaac with lights for eyes.  a robot from the 1950's? It was a one joke show as a result, that needed to renivent its self. We will have to wait longer to see whether it succeeds?

124 (edited by TheFizza 2022-06-24 04:44:17)

Re: The Orville

EP 4: BEST ONE YET... SERIOUSLY EVERY EP BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS...

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's a GREAT SF Series!!! Gosh, I wish every show could be this good... I may have to start following the series writers careers 'cause they really know their stuff, tip of the hat to them!

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=fe18e3ede310c4d0ddb3af64211e19ec

125

Re: The Orville

S3x04:  OK ! , MUCH much better.  Political wrangling , shenanigans , subterfuge ,  deception. 
A bit of Cat fighting.  Lost family connections. 

Spoiler

Huge Battle scene , I mean HUGE !

Watched every second,, had me interested and guessing the whole way.