Topic: Episodes Marked as Watched without my input

It seems that the system is marking some of my episodes as Watched without me marking them as watched.  I have noticed this in 3-4 shows and I have to go in manually to unmark them.

Not sure this is known issue or not, so any feedback is appreciated.  Also not sure if the system tracks how and by whom episodes are marked as watched, if there is tracking I can provide details next time I see this occurs.

Sokpan

Re: Episodes Marked as Watched without my input

Does it only happen for specific shows?

Which are the shows you noticed it happening to?

Do you use the mobile app as well?

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

I have seen this happen on "Flip or Flop", "Flip or Flop Vegas" & "Ancient Aliens" so far.

Yes use both web and Apple app.  When the episode is marked as watched it is on both app & web.

santah wrote:

Does it only happen for specific shows?

Which are the shows you noticed it happening to?

Do you use the mobile app as well?

I see.

Which episodes of these shows did this happen to so I can look further into it right away?

Next time you see this happen, can you please report it right away (fastest way would be through the support email at info@next-episode.net) along with info about which show and specific episode it happened to so I can try and find what happened right away.

Usually, if it happens within 1-2 days of you reporting it - I can dig through the logs and investigate further.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=5ba0ff0eba240dd51b6bf07fff0abb0e

All are the latest season for each.  For "Flip or Flop" it was S801, for "Flip or Flop" it was the last 2-3 episodes of Season 1.  For "Ancient Aliens" it was the last 2 episodes of latest season but not 100% sure.

If I see this again will report it to you.  Should I let the episode stay as Watched for you to review or can I uncheck it as Not Watched?

santah wrote:

I see.

Which episodes of these shows did this happen to so I can look further into it right away?

Next time you see this happen, can you please report it right away (fastest way would be through the support email at info@next-episode.net) along with info about which show and specific episode it happened to so I can try and find what happened right away.

Usually, if it happens within 1-2 days of you reporting it - I can dig through the logs and investigate further.

Yea, you can mark it not watched when you catch it. Just notify me right away so I can dig into it before the logs are gone!

(also, I have a theory what may be going on which I'm gonna work on in the next 1-2 days)

FYI, found another episode with same bug.  I sent you details to the email you provided, and left episode as is for you to analyze.

santah wrote:

Yea, you can mark it not watched when you catch it. Just notify me right away so I can dig into it before the logs are gone!

(also, I have a theory what may be going on which I'm gonna work on in the next 1-2 days)