Topic: Are You Being Served

The iconic series Are You Being Served is back with a totally new cast (the whole old cast is dead..) Actually pretty good with new actors resembling the old ones uncannily.

Re: Are You Being Served

\o/

BBC or done by the US (please be BBC).

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: Are You Being Served

Lollie wrote:

\o/

BBC or done by the US (please be BBC).


Totally BBC.

Re: Are You Being Served

Kintamayama wrote:
Lollie wrote:

\o/

BBC or done by the US (please be BBC).


Totally BBC.

big_smile whew.

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: Are You Being Served

I didn't see it, but I heard it was pretty awful.  Much the same as the original then, and I'm old enough to remember it.

I did hear that "Porridge" wasn't bad though.

You’ve got to help me! I’m a victim of society!

Re: Are You Being Served

graybags wrote:

I didn't see it, but I heard it was pretty awful.  Much the same as the original then, and I'm old enough to remember it.

The show always was supposed to be about cheesy humour, it isn't meant to be thought-provoking stuff.

http://s4.imgload.info/8s56kr3x7jgk1sv.png

Re: Are You Being Served

graybags wrote:

I didn't see it, but I heard it was pretty awful.  Much the same as the original then, and I'm old enough to remember it.

I did hear that "Porridge" wasn't bad though.

I saw it, and indeed it's cheesy humor. I loved it. Manages to preserve (sic) the original atmosphere. If you didn't like it then, you most probably won't like it now..