Re: Fear the Walking Dead

7x5

Spoiler

Those 'wrestling mode' zombie kills...

Funniest scene in the whole show! big_smile

If you like this show, you might also want to watch https://next-episode.net/fear-the-walki … -the-water . I gave it 7/10.

128 (edited by BingeWatcher415 2022-04-20 02:09:09)

lighton wrote:

If you like this show, you might also want to watch https://next-episode.net/fear-the-walki … -the-water . I gave it 7/10.

Totally agree, it's worth watching!  If you can't find it through normal ways, Norman Reedus from TWD has a YouTube account that has tons of extra content for both FTWD and TWD.

FTWD is off to a great mid-season start with two episodes. Found it to be a little slow, but well done and the humor level has been kicked up a few notches.

Well there goes another season.....
I'm still a fan, but dissapointed by the mishandling of

Spoiler

Alicia's departure. We didn't get to see her die, so I am not convinced (remember Madison who died in the stadium fire but we never saw her corpse?  She's back!

The showrunners built up the fact that Alicia was bitten and infected buy still survived, something that never has happened before on the show, hinting at a cure. Kept on taking tons of showtime to belabor the fact that she shouldn't be alive but she's still ticking.  Then she dies without knowing why or how? LAME.

Would have tied nicely into the CRM storyline if they swooped in by helicopter and caputred Alicia, turning her into a labrat.

Have no idea what's up for Season 8 - hoping they have a better storyline. The whole repetitive evil vs good flipflopping of all the main characters is getting annoying.

What do you all think?

BingeWatcher415 wrote:

Well there goes another season.....
I'm still a fan

[...]

What do you all think?

Well, at this point I have to say that I used to be a fan - I only tolerated the last season. I was close to giving up. I wonder if they shrunk the budget or if it's unchanged and I only notice it more because there are more and more great shows with a bigger budget in recent years...