Topic: Does anyone recognise this TV show ?

There was an episode I remember of a TV show
where there were some people who invented/discovered a drug that could make you immortal (in some way)
so they were to take this drug (which is some pills as far as I can remember)
and then they were jumping off rooftops then nothing happens to them, they just walk around again and do it some more.

Can anyone remember this TV show
I can vaguely remember this and nothing else.

I just hope it's not a dream ..

Re: Does anyone recognise this TV show ?

nimo_elrayes wrote:

There was an episode I remember of a TV show
where there were some people who invented/discovered a drug that could make you immortal (in some way)
so they were to take this drug (which is some pills as far as I can remember)
and then they were jumping off rooftops then nothing happens to them, they just walk around again and do it some more.

Can anyone remember this TV show
I can vaguely remember this and nothing else.

I just hope it's not a dream ..

Well, can you tell us what year it was made?  Any of the actors?  Was it a US show?  Anything else?

3 (edited by nimo_elrayes 2014-10-21 11:36:03)

I really can't remember much. I think it was an American show and that's all.

4 (edited by Bebh 2014-10-21 17:53:09)

Alphas came to mind. Google seems to suggest that the episode with something similar to what you described is S02E08, which is available on Netflix in most regions.

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=b4af378509fce99227a8710aac14916e

5 (edited by nimo_elrayes 2014-10-21 20:16:46)

Bebh wrote:

Alphas came to mind. Google seems to suggest that the episode with something similar to what you described is S02E08, which is available on Netflix in most regions.

THANK YOU !

This episode has been bothering me for quite some time now, I keep searching but nothing comes up that helps.
I was thinking it was fringe but it wasn't ( after searching through almost all episodes ).
I was starting to accept that it is a dream and that my unconscious mind is playing with me with these awesome plots..

*sigh*

Thanks.

I loved that episode! and I miss that show!

Brothers! What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity!

http://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=9a35ebe93d371275706bdebcafefaa47

Maybe Mr. Terrific?

No I´m not Tom Hanks - duh!!