Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

http://i.imgur.com/qFkdcOx.jpg

big_smile

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=default&kk=f2966a511fdd8bb4a428730b3f318478

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

I'm not sure but it could be fake, coz the beard is missing and there is a spelling mistake.

But i could be wrong :>

https://next-episode.net/sig/sig.php?alias=Watchlist&kk=276008292d78a1f619f8bbc10840767b

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/0 … _hp_ref=tv

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

hmmmm....that's interesting!

They Call Me The "Jax Lovah!" Machine!
http://i.imgur.com/TMcgaKU.jpg

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

Just watched the last two episodes; both pretty unbelievable and over the top. Really sucks that they killed Deb off, she was probably my favourite character.
I haven't enjoyed a season finale yet; this is another to add to the list.

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

I'm just glad they finished it already. For some reason I couldn't just leave the show so even bad ending is better than dragging it further.

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s450/Osiris_Wesir/worthwatch_zpsb42c769a.jpg

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

t7scuba wrote:

Just watched the last two episodes; both pretty unbelievable and over the top. Really sucks that they killed Deb off, she was probably my favourite character.
I haven't enjoyed a season finale yet; this is another to add to the list.

What, you never enjoyed Lost?!  smile

Did you watch Six Feet Under?  That probably has my favourite series finale ever.

A rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle...

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

graybags wrote:

Did you watch Six Feet Under?  That probably has my favourite series finale ever.

Give this man a beer.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/OrlandoNEP.png

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

Orlando wrote:
graybags wrote:

Did you watch Six Feet Under?  That probably has my favourite series finale ever.

Give this man a beer.

I was in floods of tears with that ending, but it is still the best ending to a show I have seen!

Re: 08x12 - Series Finale

aaaand six feet under on the download, thanks wink

They Call Me The "Jax Lovah!" Machine!
http://i.imgur.com/TMcgaKU.jpg