Topic: Lost Ep13

Hmmm nothing happening here... come on wasn't a GREAT episode that started to tackle the mysteries of the Island? I also for a long time asked myself how come John got healed and not Ben.

Did John REALLY blow up the sub? Hint.... why was he wet when he was captured?

Is there a magic box?

Get going folks I am just coming back from an Italian forum after reading 13 pages 13 on the episode all very interesting and entertaining unfortunately in Italian to give you a link there...

Re: Lost Ep13

yeah that makes sense; i feel exactly as you do!
I thought it was nice to get some answers, but after reflecting it seems the end result of lost could be quantifiable as opposed to the open ended feeling that we have wallowed in for such a long time. I like the ever expanding episodes with no real, or more accurately, no apparent direction. Now that they have made some of the underlying notions fact i can begin to see a concrete end to the show.
The best part of lost, at least up to this point, is everything could exist within the boundaries of our scientific facts and/or scientific theories.

another fact to ponder about.... after this episode...

If I remember correctly in 1 x 18 as Hurley was in the high rise talking about the4 bad luck of the numbers a man fell down. outside the window... was it Locke? Was Hurley in the high rise at a lower level?

aydin1954 wrote:

another fact to ponder about.... after this episode...

If I remember correctly in 1 x 18 as Hurley was in the high rise talking about the4 bad luck of the numbers a man fell down. outside the window... was it Locke? Was Hurley in the high rise at a lower level?

Not according to Lostpedia...
(http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Talk:The_ … alling_man)

Is there any way to confirm or refute the idea that Locke was the man falling outside of the window during Hurley's interview with his accountant? I guess it would seem unlikely that the meeting would take place in a hotel but it would be a neat Easter egg. --Jackdavinci 02:07, 22 March 2007 (PDT)

I'm fairly sure that's later was mentioned as a suicide by Hurley when listing off the effects of his bad luck. --Blueeagleislander 02:31, 22 March 2007 (PDT)
Only that it would have to be the second time he fell from a building. His first fall was the one in episode 3x13 ("The Man from Tallahassee"), four years before the crash. The scene with the man Hurley saw falling in episode 1x18 ("Numbers") took place less than one year before the crash. You would have to assume that he was unlucky enough to fall from a building a second time in three years and lucky enough to survive the second fall apparently without consequences. -- Cheers (talk) 04:48, 22 March 2007 (PDT)
I knew the Locke fall was 4 years past but I wasn't sure when Hurley's meeting was. Looks like it was shortly before his trip to Australia so that would count that out. Would have been neat tho. --Jackdavinci 19:11, 22 March 2007 (PDT)
Never thought of that. Can't prove at this point but very likely.
Butman 08:27, 22 March 2007 (PDT)Butman

DRM "manages access" in the same way that Prison "manages freedom".
http://xkcd.com/488/

thanks for that insight.... just trying to get the conversation going as it is a bit.... slow...